Please it would be very helpful if I could get some feedback on my store. I have been getting hundreds of clicks a day on my ads and have been targeting the correct target market. My products are cheap and look professional. Barely anybody adds to cart to check out and if they do they end up abounding it. I don’t know whats wrong with it.
I've taken a look at your website and being completely honest - it is a very ugly website which is easily turning your customers away.
It is very complicated and has no apparent theme or consistency to it.
Your images are all quite blurry as well, especially on your home page.
The logo is extremely un-professional as well, it is blurry and looks like it was made by in paint.
I like your product selection and descriptions, but in all honesty I would recreate the website. Find a very simple theme that is minimal and has a simple landing page and strong product page. Get a minimal looking logo to go along with it and keep the colors on the website constant. Make sure your home page has clear, not blurry images on them with a strong and simple call to action.
You've got this, wishing you success.
Hi @Weshudson123 welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster
I hope this helps
I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see. Currently, your store looks like a dropshipping store, which might not be the best look to convert sales. By making the site look more professional, you can build trust with visitors leading to more sales. For example, the hero image is stretched too much and looks blury. Also, some of the images are from the supplier, something that visitors can tell, and makes it feel less authentic. The chat feature is a great start, but I recommend also adding reviews for each product page.
With that said, there's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.