Clicks on ads but no sales

Highlighted
7 0 0

Please it would be very helpful if I could get some feedback on my store. I have been getting hundreds of clicks a day on my ads and have been targeting the correct target market. My products are cheap and look professional. Barely anybody adds to cart to check out and if they do they end up abounding it. I don’t know whats wrong with it. 
Vitalizeonline.net

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hey,

I've taken a look at your website and being completely honest - it is a very ugly website which is easily turning your customers away.

It is very complicated and has no apparent theme or consistency to it. 

Your images are all quite blurry as well, especially on your home page. 

The logo is extremely un-professional  as well, it is blurry and looks like it was made by in paint. 

I like your product selection and descriptions, but in all honesty I would recreate the website. Find a very simple theme that is minimal and has a simple landing page and strong product page. Get a minimal looking logo to go along with it and keep the colors on the website constant. Make sure your home page has clear, not blurry images on them with a strong and simple call to action.

You've got this, wishing you success.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi thank you for being honest. I noticed your were viewing on a computer layout and I chose not bother with that mode too much before I know nearly 90% of the people viewing are on their phones. Would you be able to look at it from a phone perspective and let me know. Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
308 12 62

Hi @Weshudson123   welcome to Shopify family 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.  Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster

I hope this helps 

Munawar. 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Weshudson123 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you.I hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you  

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

thank you  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Weshudson123

I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see. Currently, your store looks like a dropshipping store, which might not be the best look to convert sales. By making the site look more professional, you can build trust with visitors leading to more sales. For example, the hero image is stretched too much and looks blury. Also, some of the images are from the supplier, something that visitors can tell, and makes it feel less authentic. The chat feature is a great start, but I recommend also adding reviews for each product page.

With that said, there's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• getting you started on tracking data
  • taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes