Club Cañada Store

TiendaCañada
2 0 0

Hello! We have recently carried out the redesign of our online store in an effort to make it more user-friendly and attractive for children and parents. Prior to its relaunch, we would like the community to visit the store to get feedback on things we might have overlooked, comments about general design, and/or experiences other members may've had with their own stores that they consider important.

Club Cañada we are a swimming school in Mexico City; however, the current situation has forced us to extend our reach. What we seek with the store is to reposition our brand not only as a swimming school, but to attract new audiences, particularly families, through the sale of toys, games, accessories and swimming gear.

Below is the link to our store: https://tienda.ccnatacion.com

I'd greatly appreciate all the feedback you can provide us with.

0 Likes

Hi @TiendaCañada

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App with many years of experiments working with more than 90,000 merchants. Basically, your store looks really good. However, since you want to make some changing to target a wider range of customers, I would like to give you some recommendations for optimizing your store more. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Make a clear section: 

It is too much information on the whole page which might confuse the visitors. It would be better if you can make some parts as a whole section and make it more standing out with good quality images, clear text, standing out CTA button. This part is where people can see right away about your brand. 

For example, you can put the 1 part in the image below as a hero banner with images about family (your target customers) and some tagline, any words about your brand. The 2nd part can be why they should choose you for their family, it is not only a swimming school but also can give the family what they need. 

PageFly_0-1618287806546.png

1.2 Add more CTA button: 

PageFly_1-1618288130741.png

As I see, when I click on the products, it will show a button "See more" link to the product page. However, not everyone will click on the products and see the button which is not quite pop up. I recommend you to put the button right under the color swatches, it can help your visitors easier to click. Moreover, this is a way to attract them to click and see the full products. 

Also, consider putting in 1  row 1 part only (collection only, products only, etc).

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. Let the family speak themselves about how your brand is suitable for other families as well. 

PageFly_2-1618288579408.png

2Collection page

I take this page for example https://tienda.ccnatacion.com/collections/trajes-de-bano

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers. Especially for some last product, you don't have any images at all. Try to use more images that contain the real usage of the products and that related to the family. 

2.2 Use Load more instead of Pagination

PageFly_3-1618288863678.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

Also, consider putting the star review for the products and the CTA button below the product as well. 

2.3 Add more images of the real models

As I mentioned above, if you want to retarget the family segment, it's really important to have human models on the product images.

To approximate the information such as length, overall fit, your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the socks on their foot, they can stop buying and find other websites.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Your store shows a lot of your efforts! I wish you all the best!

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2961 170 547

Hello @TiendaCañada, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Your store looks aesthetically appealing and very professional.

- Add products ion this collection page.

Screenshot - 2021-04-13T123432.709.png

- Fix this.

Screenshot - 2021-04-13T122717.141.png

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- You can add testimonials on the homepage.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Overall, your store looks great. Add customer engagement tools in your store to make your store engaging and interactive. Due to lack of direct communication, it's important for an eCommerce store to be engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.