Coding on product page

Highlighted
1 0 0

I started shopify not too long ago, and last week I noticed that shopify doesn't have a build in sections features on other pages except the home page. Therefore I went on YouTube and learn how to add different section of features on my product pages; such as the Gallery slider. After adjusting some coding I was able to add the Gallery slider to every product page but recently I realized that all of the gallery slider on different product pages are link together, meaning that if Input a apple photo on product "page A", the other product pages (B,C, And D) would also have a apple photo in the gallery slider. how do I fix this problem, PLzzz help 

AndychenJG_0-1597030473618.png

AndychenJG_1-1597030491780.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hii Andy,

Shopify not provides sections for inner pages we need to create custom sections according to needs and place on inner pages templates.

There is several ways to achieve this like

- Use collection handles in tag of product and show slider based on collection on products.
- Create separate templates for each product.
- If a product belongs to particular collection then Show other products on that specific collection in slider.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact us regarding any help, below our contact listed:

Shopify work Portfolio: https://upwork.com/fl/niraj1420
Email: nirajpatel.test@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @AndychenJG ,
Greetings from Oscprofessionals!

There is possibility to add individual section slider for products , for this you have to go with some help of paid Meta field apps.
For more conversation please join me on skype or whatsapp.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes