I've worked extremely hard to put my website together. I've gone through the checklists to create trust and social proof. I post everyday on social media and gain followers. I do everything I can.
Here is my website --> www.9oclockcafe.com
I believe my website looks good and I don't know what else to do. I advertise on social media but I feel like I'm throwing money away at this point.
I hope to hear some opinions and reviews of my store. Maybe there are things I am not seeing that I am doing wrong.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> I am unable to see Your websites Facebook page. Have you created your website Facebook page? You can use Facebook marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features
I have emailed you my feedback after going through your website. Please check you email.
PAUSE all you PAID Digital campaigns till you work on the points which i have email you.
Hey there 9oclockcafe
I hope you're doing well
I can imagine being in a situation like this must be really hard but your website looks really great and design wise you are headed in the right direction. Reaching here must have been difficult but I think you have crossed the hardest phase and from here reaching your desired result will not be as tough. With a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve anything.
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Add a favicon to your website - it gives a complete and professional look.
2. Connect yourself through Linkedin and Twitter - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add those to your footer as well.
3.Improve credibility by bringin in a human touch in your website. Maybe add a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
4. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hyde here from Shopify. Fantastic work on your site!
You've laid it all out clearly, it's easy to navigate, and it's intuitive. There are a few things to consider that I think will greatly help, so I'm going to outline them now.
Crucially, your site is only one part of the customer's journey. So you will want to focus a lot of your time on your marketing funnel. This is very important and here is why.
You'll notice that a recurring theme is a focus on tackling the right customer "type" or persona with your ads, on having top quality Copy on your product pages, and on having regular fresh content on your site to establish yourself as an authority in the field and to boost your SEO rankings.
So think about your target customer: Who are they? What magazines do they read? What social media do they hang out on? Who influences their decisions? Are they high or low tech? There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here.
There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here.
Consider your mission statement and purpose too. You've got an About Us page which is great, but perhaps you want to focus on what your stated aim is. Your Unique Selling Point. Your mission. At the moment you have several competing selling points:
You now need to whittle this down to a core purpose. This is the fundamental reason your brand will exist beyond making money. Google's stated purpose is to "organize information and make it accessible to everyone". Disney is looking to "make everyone happy". What's yours? Try to get your purpose down to less than 12 words, and we've got your core passion. There's a good outline of what an About Us page should contain.
What community do you see your new brand forming? What contribution is it making to the world? You'll want to encourage that engagement from your imagined community, so you need to keep the dialogue going. That is where the importance of content comes in. Content is King (or Queen) after all.
So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:
I hope this all helps!
All the best, Hyde.
Hey there @9oclockcafe !
Being a coffee lover, I must say going through your store was a mouth watering experience! But to make it worth it, here's my addition to the chain -
1. You need to use HD Images in your homepage, as well as product pages. If you look carefully, your images are kind of blurred. Don't do that! It just degrades user experience and people just open your store, check it out .. and close it! You have a sorted header menu and that's great! You can shift your Abous Us section in your footer menu. Let's dedicate header menu strictly to your products.
2. Favicon is a must !! Most of the eCommerce stores have a catchy favicon! Have one ASAP!
3. Your fonts are too big and basic. Try some custom fonts and your store's look and feel would change completly!
4. Why don't you have a blog section and talk about coffee more often? Sometimes users purchase edibles because of nutritional benifits! Who knows, your 1 post could boost your sales before a paid ad does!
You need to stop your ads! and work on your presence over social media and your eCommerce store. Once customization is done, you're good to go!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @9oclockcafe welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer
I hope this helps!
Hi @9oclockcafe !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
I have the following recommendations for you:
1. I like your logo, and how it matches the overall design of the store. You did a great job!
2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
4. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
5. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product, website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. Therefore, I suggest changing product images tot the high-resolution ones.
6. Add more info in About us page
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
9. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
12. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
13. Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.
14. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi I've checked out your store, and I must say its a really cool site. I suspect the problem might just lie with your sales funnel. An intentionally crafted sales funnel is about 100 times more effective than a sales funnel which is left to random chance.
In other words, optimizing your sales funnel is absolutely vital if you want to make more sales, convert more prospects, and build a more successful business (which, I know, you do).
If you'd like to know more about creating a high converting sales funnel I'd suggest you check out this FREE online training Thank me later, all the best!