Come check out my page , GIVE ME FEEDBACK

johnny5alive
Tourist
12 0 1

The font you're using doesn't match up with the vibe your beautiful banner image (of the girl) is giving off. She's looking sassy, hip, and with cool attitude.

0 Likes
CarterCoShops
Tourist
19 0 0

Changing now !

@johnny5alive wrote:

The font you're using doesn't match up with the vibe your beautiful banner image (of the girl) is giving off. She's looking sassy, hip, and with cool attitude.

Everything is okay ?

0 Likes
FFT_SMART
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @CarterCoShops 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After looking I couldn't find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

I wasn't able to find social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-courseTo learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

CarterCoShops
Tourist
19 0 0

lol wow horrible! thanks everything else looks good?

0 Likes
CarterCoShops
Tourist
19 0 0

@0918273018274 wrote:

You've misspelled Accessories on your front page

lol wow horrible! thanks everything else looks good?

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good and idea is unique but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Missing on Login/sign in system.
  2. To engage customers add a section Bestselling products on your homepage. 
  3. You can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. You can add more social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, on the site footer. 
  5. I can't open any individual product page which is a real bad thing.
    Error : '
    Liquid error (line 5): Could not find asset snippets/product-template.liquid '
    Images are not uniform throughout.
  6. Also, You have over 30 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have?
    I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

@CarterCoShops unable to access https://cartercoshops.myshopify.com/ to give feedback!

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2371 140 426

Hello @CarterCoShops, your store can't be reached. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes