Comment my website

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, I am a newcomer to Shopify. Have been working hard for the past 3 weeks to set my Shopify Store up and learn basic knowledge about dropshipping, marketing, sales, etc . Before launch I am still to do SEO, write Product Descriptions and Blogs. I would love to have your comments on my website. https://tecomstore.myshopify.com/

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @tomkormos 

Looks like your website is password protected so I can't view the site. If you email me below I'll send over the best free review you will ever receive from this forum. Well I believe it is anyway. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Many thanks for your offer. Now you can see my website https://tecomstore.com/ using the password Tecom.store1

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there!

This is Sara from The Support Heroes.

I just took the time to explore your website and I want to share with you some of the things that I found would be useful for you to improve your store:

- First, It would be nice if you can make the letter and background colors look better together, which means, anyone who visits the store can read easily without having to make an effort to understand what it's being said in the text. Most of this happens when you have an image set up as the background so if you want to continue using the image, I will recommend you add a layer over the image and choose a color that can combine better with the text color you are planning to use. You can make the text more or less visible just by adding transparency to this layer. It can be easily made, for example, from PowerPoint so you won't need to install an image editor program. I attached the images of some of the texts that are difficult to read.

- Second, you must take care of the text size on most of the products. This happens because you have a lot of text as the product's name, so it quite difficult to understand what are they making specific reference to. I will suggest you make smaller the text size and highlight those words you consider are useful for the customer to see.

- Last but not least, you should take a look at how some features are overlapping others. Here again, it's really important how are you combining text and background colors. Just for giving you an example, once you select the option ADD TO CART, it immediately shows up the cart resume but it's so difficult to well read the information because it's overlapped with the current page you are at. Maybe to improve it, you must add a background color to this popup cart.

Those are some of the things I found would be useful for customers to improve on your store.

I hope this has helped you and do not hesitate to write me if you have any questions.

Best Wishes and a lot of success with your store 😊
Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 4.48.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-02 at 4.48.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.08.22 PM.png
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1022 50 154

Hey @tomkormos, here is the feedback:-

1. Change the font style on the banner image on the homepage.

2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image with a call to action button on it.

-Collection List  

-Popular Products

- New arrivals, best sellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store, add referral program. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

To implement these engagement tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes