Comment on my website

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3

Hi Folks,

My ecommerce store is almost ready and about to be launched. I would very much appreciate your comments.

Thank you

tecomstore.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @tomkormos 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

tecomspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
357 27 108

Hello @tomkormos,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
5. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 5

Hey @tomkormos  your store looks good. you may fix your favicon, also you may get somewhere customers reviews.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3
How do I get customer's review when have not yet started?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3
Thanks for comments. Where do I get product reviews and testimonials from
when have not yet started selling?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3

Thanks for comments. Favicon has been set. Don't know where to get product/customer reviews since my business still to be launched.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3

Dear Adelia,

Thanks you very much for your comments and suggestions. 

My questions:

1. How would you improve placements of CTAs on my site? What's a hero banner? How to elaborate on communicating what's my site is about?
  2. As far as Reviews, Testimonials, Social Proof are concerned where do I get them from since I have not started trading yet?
  3. In what way to use better images on the site? Can you provide some examples?In 
  4. What does CRO stand for?
  5. In my SEO knowledge high search keywords are competitive, difficult to beat them! I would rather use keywords with search volume not more than 50.
  6. In what way to improve Home page layout design?
  7. What are trust indicators?
  8. How to improve Home page content and make it strategic?
  9. I am studying Growave. Thank you for tip.

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3

Hi,

Your comments are appreciated.

Where to get Product Reviews and Testimonials from when you have not yet started trading?

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 3

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions. I have got a job to do, I figure.

Cheers

0 Likes