Comments & Constructive Criticism

4 0 0

Hello Everyone,

My store has just opened this month and Fall items are coming soon. I would love for you all to visit my site and let me know how I can make my site more inviting and what should or should not be there. Please view as if you were a customer and let me know what you would expect (what you like and don't like). I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Lovezari.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
112 0 10

Hey!

Right away im impressed by the pop up, and then the 'new' tag above the shop tab, also the shop dropdown is gorgeous. Great job!

I like the anamation for the social icons, and the free shipping banner. I would change the colour of the cart in the header. The green distracts from the rest of the site.

I would make the slider images all the same aspect ration, keeps the homepage looking cleaner.

Add the hashtag us line from about us to the homepage, maybe if they get featured they get a discount or something like that to promote more likes and follows.

Otherwise site is on track!! Overall looks stunning.

Keep having fun :)

Cheers!

Chris - Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 10

Hi Briana!

Another issue you should consider is fit concerns - it's difficult for visitors to know which size they should order, since every store has slightly different sizes. This leads to huge drops in conversion.

It's great that you have a size chart - this helps shoppers who know their measurements. It's also good that you mention what size the model is wearing - it would be even better if you mention her body size (height / usual size), so that people with a similar body can compare and relate.

Another great tool you should use is customer reviews. Most online shoppers wouldn't even consider buying from a store without reviews (I'm sure you use them too when shopping online). I'd love you to check out Loox - Fashion Reviews (https://apps.shopify.com/loox-fashion-reviews), which helps you to automatically collect rich reviews from your customers that include their photos and body details. This way, you can show a variety of real people wearing your items and increase confidence for all types of visitors. 

Hope this helps,

Yoni

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Chris!

Thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so. This helped a lot. I will be working on these things today. 

Thanks again!,

Briana

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Yoni!

Good point, I will work on that. I will also look into the app.

Thanks again!

Briana

0 Likes

Your site looks great!

The only things I would really suggest is to use uniform size sliders and to make your social media links open on a new tab.

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Briana,

This looks professional. Well done!

Here's my website feedback:

• The pop up on the homepage reads "Who doesn't like secret sales?" This is an email capture form. Try leading with a benefit oriented headline like "Get insider-only discounts... Join Love Zari's VIP list"
  • Missing clear value proposition on homepage. Answer: If this is for me, why should I care?
  • In general slideshows on the homepage don't work very well. Perhaps have a static photo with call to action or the list of collections.
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi J-za,

Thank you! Im working on the sliders and links now.

0 Likes