Completely New to shopify need feedback

Karsebrian
5 0 0
Hi, i am completely new to ecommerce business, and im rally trying to get the hang of it. I would love to get some feedback of My store at thepopularstuff.com
All feedback is appreciated
Thanks in advance

Karsebrian
0 Likes

Congrats on your new eccommerce, I am new to Shopify Apps and also trying to get the hang of it :) 

I like the banner and your site looks clean, I would suggest you have a lot of different categories with 1 to 14 products, maybe focus on one area first and own it and then expand.      From outside traffic coming to a specific page would work great, however from the home page, it is a lot of different products.

All the best and the design is great (simple, professional and great picture)

Download our Translate & Currency Converter Pro - Translate & Currency Converter
0 Likes
Karsebrian
5 0 0
Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it. What about the product page ? Im not getting a single sale yet. But great idea to focus on one collection at a time
0 Likes
The product page was good. Maybe on currency be specific as online you sell international.

Happy to help, I am also starting out so I know that any feedback and reviews helps.
Download our Translate & Currency Converter Pro - Translate & Currency Converter
0 Likes