Connecting new facebook sales channel

Kyle_Mastronard
4 0 0

I am having issues connecting my new facebook sales channel.

Step 1 > I am able to connect my personal facebook page (associated with my business page).

Step 2 > I am able to Connect Business Manager - My business Page

Step 3 > Facebook page. When I click "connect" it says "This Page needs to be owned by the selected Business Manager to continue." After clicking claim page it says " To transfer this Page, make sure you’re the admin of the selected Business Manager and the admin of the Business Manager that owns this Page"

I am the admin of my business facebook page and anything else I log into (fb ads, etc). Am I missing something? How do I locate the business manager information?

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
527 47 107

Hi, @Kyle_Mastronard!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with us, I'd be glad to help you sort this out. In fact, we have put together an in-depth tutorial to help you troubleshoot this error that I'd like to point you towards.

This article describes common misconceptions and why you might be seeing this error, but also how to resolve it. 

I trust that will do the trick, but don't hesitate to reach back out if further questions come up.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kyle_Mastronard
4 0 0
Thank you for contacting me and I checked that I am both admin of the business manager page and Facebook business page. Do you have any other solutions, thank you.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
527 47 107

Thanks for your reply, @Kyle_Mastronard!

Since we are unable to access your account on a public space, would you mind sharing screenshots with me of the following pages:

1. Business Manager and select Business settings > Users > People
  2. Page roles by going to your Business Page settings > Page Roles

3. Connected Facebook Page in your Admin > Facebook Channel where you see the error

TIP: Make sure to block out any sensitive personal information, but include enough information for us to confirm your error. On the other hand, if you prefer to share this information confidentially connect with our 24/7 Support Team directly. When contacting support reference this topic, and provide as much detail as possible so our team can assist.

I look forward to your reply,

0 Likes
Kyle_Mastronard
4 0 0
Attached are the requested screen shots:

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
527 47 107

Thanks for your reply, @Kyle_Mastronard.

I'm afraid there are no screenshots attached to your reply, are you able to check again? I also invite you to connect with our 24/7 Support team for immediate support with your issue if this is time sensitive.

Warm regards,

0 Likes
Kyle_Mastronard
4 0 0

I apologize for the delayed response, this is my first time using this customer service feature. Here are the screen shots again: Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.14.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.13.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.13.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.13.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.16.11 AM.png

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
527 47 107

Thanks for getting back to me, @Kyle_Mastronard.

Based on the information you shared, it's still unclear if you have met all requirements below:

Confirm admin access for the Facebook account on the Business Manager that's connected in the Facebook Channel:

Business Manager > People

20-04-xc7j5-ergcz

Then confirm admin access on the Facebook Page:

Business Page settings > Page Roles

20-12-4gje8-sr0a5

0 Likes