Considering Shutting down. No sales. Feedback

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello,
I have two dropshipping sites:
Baddiebynature.com and freshfacefwd.com

I am considering Shutting them down because I have yet to make one sale. baddiebynature has been up for over a month now. Freshfacefwd is coming up on a month. I have a good amount of traffic with the use of ads but no sales. I have used Facebook, Google adwords, pinterest, Instagram, and kit. I have spent over $300 on advertising. I understand you have to spend money to make money but I'm a broke college student. I don't have the funds to keep trying. Maybe you all can suggest free or cheap things? Or even things I could fix on my websites? I'm just so frustrated at this point. I've watched so many YouTube videos. I'm still where I started. Maybe it's still early. I don't know. I just wanted to have made at least one sale by now. So I may shut them down until I can devote more money to it. The funny thing is I've enjoyed building it and it makes me sad to think about closing. I'm just embarrassed of my short comings (when it comes to family and friends asking about it) and I'm losing too much money. So I'm not sure. I guess I was looking for some light at the end of the tunnel from you wonderful people on these discussions boards. *sigh* I don't want to give up on her.

Thank you all.
0 Likes
3 0 0
I realize it could be the choice of products. Also I turned off some features like the currency converter and track page to save on cost. Just FYI.
0 Likes