Consistent Traffic but no sales

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi all I am new here and would like some honest feedback and advice. 

I have set up my store and set up ads on FB, I'm getting the traffic but no sales can someone please have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong? 

www.ineffabletru.com

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hi there,

My concern was about reviews, good that you have them a lot. But you always expect customers to read reviews and when you start reading it, they don't really make sense, not sure if it is auto-translated or just randomly arranged words, I believe this is a huge turn-off. 

Moreover, this might be subjective, but if there is a chance to consider changing the font, so collection names, product titles, and etc. could be more readable.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. And I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/cmBrXG.jpg.
-> Use all gallery image dimensions are in equal.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I am unable to find Instagram page of your website, Have you created? Instagram also best platform for marketing and it helps for increasing of sales.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 312

Dear Chrissie1980,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Do Dynamic product Remarketing 

4. Run different format of ads

5. Try to run ad at news feed

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, @Chrissie1980 

Your store looks professional. Look, FB ads will help you get more and traffic but to convert that traffic you have to make sure that your store is able to engage those traffic on your store and turn that traffic into paying customers. For getting sales it's important to build relationship with customers and increase trustworthiness. For getting more conversions you can start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Also, you can start a referral program. When a product is referred by a friend then trust increases and purchase is made. This is one of the useful techniques. 

To know how you can bring this into action on your store, feel free to ask. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Chrissie1980 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@FFT_SMART wrote:

Hi @Chrissie1980 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

Thank you for your reply and I will certainly take the advice on board. I am using rocket sales so I will have a look at what you have suggested on there.... It is really frustrating as I have had over 1000 visitors but no sales! They will come just have to persevere 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@AiTrillion wrote:

Hey, @Chrissie1980 

Your store looks professional. Look, FB ads will help you get more and traffic but to convert that traffic you have to make sure that your store is able to engage those traffic on your store and turn that traffic into paying customers. For getting sales it's important to build relationship with customers and increase trustworthiness. For getting more conversions you can start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Also, you can start a referral program. When a product is referred by a friend then trust increases and purchase is made. This is one of the useful techniques. 

To know how you can bring this into action on your store, feel free to ask. 

Hi 

Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it. Out of interest, I have Ryviu on my apps and it shows the star rating but not the actual reviews any suggestions when this might be? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER wrote:

Dear Chrissie1980,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Do Dynamic product Remarketing 

4. Run different format of ads

5. Try to run ad at news feed

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thank you for your feedback, I have had someone redesign my store so hopefully, that will be a move in the right direction!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Ineffabletru,

Getting traffic surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in driving a lot better sales.

1. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs for a better description.
  4. Also, You have around 31 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes