Consistent traffic but very few sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello, I would like to have some feedback on my store. i have launched one product store for 2 months and got 9 sales. i have visitors to my website around 50-100 visitors per day from Google search ads  and shopping ads. How can i improve my website to get consistent sales. this is my website  https://better-lifewellness.com/ .   Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @teetawat ,

I just reviewed your website and its quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also, menu and its label have a great impact on the user.

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.Organize the collection of your product image or insert images into carousels.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 27%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

333.jpg

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like