3 0 0

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  

www.xltechandmobile.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi there, 

Based on my experience, I can for sure tell that handling sites that offer all different types of tech things sometimes gets more challenging than any other type of products.  

There are a couple of reasons why 

-it is harder to gather customer trust 

-difficult to categorize products to specific collections 

Your site, however, looks to be doing a great job! By browsing a while, here are some notes that I have taken and you can take into consideration. 

Navigation Menu 

Basically, your menu consists of overall information about the items (such as recommendations) and categories. I would recommend making one different from another, so that if a person is looking for a certain product he/she does not get confused with other information. 

Footer menu 

You can focus more on Terms of use and Privacy Policies and maybe add About us to earn more trust, instead of listing categories over again. 

Body of Homepage 

To be honest there is a lot of scrolling there. It is overwhelmed with different gadgets and it can get challenging to catch an algorithm there. 

I would recommend making categories there in a grid layout, it will look compact and neat. Underneath that you can add any collections sliders you find important to have. 

Product page 

Information is detailed, I do not see anything that can be added or changed there. The only thing is maybe you can consider adding reviews for testimonials. They do help users make purchases faster. 

Growave offers that feature, you can take a look here 

Hopefully it was any helpful, if yes please click the like:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Xltechandmobile,

The footer links need to be segregated properly into two different categories- (Terms and Conditions) which include "Terms of Service, Privacy policy, Refund policy and Contact Us" and (Categories and discounts) which consists of all product types and required discounts. Some other pointers to remember are listed below:

1. A dropdown should be created instead of the main menu as it looks quite clumsy due to excess of categories.
  2. The logo is too large, it needs to be somehow small and concise.
  3.  I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Social links need to be added for better customer association.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store progresses rapidly in terms of sales and conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank You for the recommendations. Definitely going to re evaluate and consider some changes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 2 2

Hey!

Congrats for the store.

Use of a good Shopify theme will make the store times better and beautiful than the current version. There are lots of themes that's free on the theme store.

Check them out: Shopify Free Themes 

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

My Pleasure! Let me know if you need any help. 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Xltech12, 
I have visited your website, it is quite professional. I would like to give you some feedback that will make your online store better.
1. Homepage:
- Add the slider to show your unique selling point and make visitors impressive.

1212.png

- Add the Testimonial sections. Actually, when your site visitors see your good reviews about your product, they are more willing to buy your product.
2. Product page13.png

- Use more call-to-action button such as Buy Now!, Add To Cart!. 

- Add more product details.
- Highlight the "Free Shipping"
- Add customer review sections.
3. Improve the page loading time on mobile devices. 
After checking your page speed on Google Page Speed Insight, I find that it is quite low. Please read the Opportunities section to see how you can improve page speed. 

14.png

I hope this above feedback will be helpful for your online store <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Much Appreciated
0 Likes