Constructive Feedback on Store!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Store: https://jshlifestyleco.com/

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Please, if you feel inclined, don't hold back! Absolute honesty in order to grow is our aim!

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 104

Hi @JSHaunters

Have seen your store and I think it's great. It looks clean and fresh, so I love it. 

But it see you're selling many types of products, so I think you need to have more sales channels to reach out more customers. 

Did you try to list your products to Google Shopping?

Hope you're doing good!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

That's really great to hear, thank you! We recently went through a total redesign so that's really encouraging. Do you feel it's too many products? We're a little concerned it's not "niche" enough and might confuse people but worked hard on trying to organize things clearly.

And yes! Definitely opened it to other channels: Facebook and Google. Google quite honestly has been a nightmare, they keep suspending my Merchant and Ads account and it's been a constant cycle of me contacting them asking them what I need to change, me changing it only to have them suspend me again. It's been horrible. But here's hoping that at some point it'll break through!

Thanks for your thoughts!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
96 6 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @JSHaunters 

Welcome to the Shopify community! 

I think you did a great job in incorporating features like product review, loyalty program and chat box.  However, I got a little confused as I entered your store due to the varieties of product you sell, I was not able to understand what type of store is JSH, is it a fashion and apparel store or electronic store, etc. I saw that you have the "about  us" but you should place it at the homepage instead of putting it at the footer or home section where website visitors have to go click on it by themselves. 

Since you offer a wide range of product it implies that you would have a larger audience base of different characteristic hence retargeting campaign would be crucial, targeting the right content to your different variety of consumer base. Once you manage to drive an amount of audience to your site you should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationtheyviewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingis a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Let me know if this is an acceptable solution and also please hit the like button if this helped! All the best!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 104

This is an accepted solution.

@JSHaunters

Yes, in my opinion, your site is selling quite many types of products. This can make your customers feel hard to find the right products for them. 

About Google Merchant, you can try a third-party app to list your products faster. 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

@IreneWijaya Great feedback, thanks for your thoughts! Will definitely incorporate the "About" to make it clearer and also really try to laser in on what kind of store we are.

And thanks for explaining retargeting. I've tried to familiarize myself with it but your description is for sure the clearest I've read yet so I'm grateful for your help with that. And thanks for suggesting that app, will take a look!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

@ConveyLego0612 Thanks for your response and feedback! Will really help us moving forward!

And that's great to hear about 3rd party apps, I will explore them.

0 Likes