I am finally done with my store www.spanglefy.com and I would love to hear your opinion about it.
I have a POD store, which sells T-Shirts with Dog and Cat printed on them. Recently I added my products as a collection, product descriptions, FAQ-, Privacy P.-, TOS-, Shipping P.- and different Mock-ups.
I looking forward to reading your feedback! Thank you very much!
I have visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. Here are some feedback to make it better:
1. Improve your page loading speed:
Your page speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your site if they have to wait too long for the page loading.
- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When your website visitors know others love your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.
3. Contact us page:
- Add more contact options such as your address, your telephones to let customers can easily connect with you.
- Make the contact form more attractive. For example, you can set the border for the contact form.
You can read the Ultimate Guide to Print-On-Demand to successfully run your POD store.
They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
Hey Eddy here are a few things that should help bump up your conversions:
1) Use contrast to make your logo stand out (either make the logo dark or the header dark):
2) I would go with a bright add to cart button. Right now it blends in. The clear call to action is the PayPal purchase button. That's fine if that's your goal, but if you're looking to get a higher average order value having add to cart as the main call to action might help:
3) On that same product page there's a ton of white space if viewing on computer. You might consider moving the product description to a wide layout instead of a thin column on the right. I like to use tabs, so tab 1 would be product info, tab 2 maybe product type info, tab 3 shipping & returns, tab 4 could talk about your company. That kind of thing gets people engaged.
4) Your social media links open in the same window, bouncing your potential customer from your site, and losing engagement + time on page. I recommend opening external links in a new tab. You can do this by adding the attribute target="_blank" to the <a> link element.
5) Set up email capture. I personally like a non-abrasive corner slide in rather than a popup. And also a capture form in the footer offering a discount on the first order. My fav email software is Klaviyo. Here's a post I wrote + case study setting up on a site for a month: https://speedboostr.com/automated-email-marketing-with-klaviyo/
6) Style out your about page. You're all about pets... I don't see any pics of pets though 🐶😃
People check out about pages a lot (I've done heat map testing). This is your opportunity to show why your brand is cool and unique.
Good luck 👍
Footer needs revamping. Arrange all "footer links" vertically in a single column for "better alignment".Below listed are some other advancements to be done further.
An attempt worth praising, Keep it up!