Constructive Feedback wanted! Spanglefy

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Dear Community!

I am finally done with my store www.spanglefy.com and I would love to hear your opinion about it.

I have a POD store, which sells T-Shirts with Dog and Cat printed on them. Recently I added my products as a collection, product descriptions, FAQ-, Privacy P.-, TOS-, Shipping P.- and different Mock-ups.

I looking forward to reading your feedback! Thank you very much!

Eddy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Eedd_v,

I have visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. Here are some feedback to make it better:

1. Improve your page loading speed:

Your page speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your site if they have to wait too long for the page loading.pp.png

You can read the PageSpeed Optimization guide to learn more about PageSpeed, and some ways to increase the page speed of your store. 

2. Homepage:

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When your website visitors know others love your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.

3. Contact us page:

- Add more contact options such as your address, your telephones to let customers can easily connect with you. 
- Make the contact form more attractive. For example, you can set the border for the contact form. 

nn.png

You can read the Ultimate Guide to Print-On-Demand to successfully run your POD store. 

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
804 67 187

Hey Eddy here are a few things that should help bump up your conversions:

1) Use contrast to make your logo stand out (either make the logo dark or the header dark):

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 1.33.48 AM.jpg 

2) I would go with a bright add to cart button. Right now it blends in. The clear call to action is the PayPal purchase button. That's fine if that's your goal, but if you're looking to get a higher average order value having add to cart as the main call to action might help:

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 1.32.42 AM.jpg 

3) On that same product page there's a ton of white space if viewing on computer. You might consider moving the product description to a wide layout instead of a thin column on the right. I like to use tabs, so tab 1 would be product info, tab 2 maybe product type info, tab 3 shipping & returns, tab 4 could talk about your company. That kind of thing gets people engaged.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 1.37.42 AM.jpg 

4) Your social media links open in the same window, bouncing your potential customer from your site, and losing engagement + time on page. I recommend opening external links in a new tab. You can do this by adding the attribute target="_blank" to the <a> link element.

5) Set up email capture. I personally like a non-abrasive corner slide in rather than a popup. And also a capture form in the footer offering a discount on the first order. My fav email software is Klaviyo. Here's a post I wrote + case study setting up on a site for a month: https://speedboostr.com/automated-email-marketing-with-klaviyo/

6) Style out your about page. You're all about pets... I don't see any pics of pets though 🐶😃

People check out about pages a lot (I've done heat map testing). This is your opportunity to show why your brand is cool and unique.

Good luck 👍

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello  victorbui,

thank you for taking your time and giving me your feed. I appreciate it! I make to implement the tips you gave me!

Sincerely,

eedd_v

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello JoesIdeas,

thank you for your time and effort by giving constructive feedback! I will definitely implement the tips you gave me.

Sincerely,

eedd_v

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Spanglefy,
Footer needs revamping. Arrange all "footer links" vertically in a single column for "better alignment".Below listed are some other advancements to be done further.

• Shift the "newsletter" to the right of the footer links.
  • "Instagram Gallery" increases brand promotion. Utilize the "newsletter space" to add it.
  • The "Search Bar" is not enabled in the "Store Theme" and hence, is missing from the "homepage" as well.
  • When added, it should be a part of the "top right of the header" beside the login and shopping cart.
  • "Currency converter is a must as you deal with worldwide shipping".
  • "Twitter is a very powerful tool for many of the ecommerce store owners".Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the site footer.
  • "A sense of expression" can be added to the "About Us" section by adding images to it.
  • "Shoppay and Amazon Pay" payment gateways offer alternative options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

An attempt worth praising, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes