Hello @Katherine94 ,
I had viewed your website shortly and You have done great work!
Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
Rating and Reviews: Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your products look good, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.
1. Center the navigation and make the navigation smaller
- The navigation should be put next to the logo to avoid creating too much extra space (when you scroll down with a big navigation, it will make the displaying space smaller.
- The navigation should also center align (cause the content of the page is center aligned) so that customers don't have to gaze to the corner of the page
2. Hero section
- You should use only 1 picture for the hero section (or 1 picter each slide if you use slideshow for the hero section). It would make the page look simpler in a good way and customer can actually have time to focus on the beauty of the image.
- You should place the call to action heading and button in the middle of the page instead of putting it in the corner of the image, which is not aesthetically optimized
- The image is not high quality. They both look blurry
- In mobile the Heading is partly cover
- The Shop Now should be designed as a button
You can consider following this design: (they place the call to action at the center)
3. Add heading for each section
- Add heading to signal visitors that what this sector or the next sector is about. Giving many images right under images is confusing
4. Banner design
- Text on this banner is too big, and when see it in the small space resulted from the big sticky navigation make the whole page looks "cramped"
- The text on the banner is not well-designed, there are 4 types of font typeface in one banner, making it looks quite messy.
-> I think you should redesign it, leaving some space around the text and have a clickable button in on the banner (you might want to use PageFly to do that)
5. Featured product section
- Feature products image should follow the same style (with white background or "real" background)
- You should consider to add star rating too
6. Our story section
Those images sticks to each other and hard to see, even individually they are beautiful but people cant see its beauty if they stick to each other like this
7. Layout Separation and spacing
- You should consider the page to have color for each section or some way to separate sections cause they look too close to each other and some time I lose it forgetting what section I am in right now
This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution!
I came through your website ,just i would like to suggest few improvements.
->Add social sharing on every product to share it easily. which helps in sharing products in social media .
-> A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need. Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action.
->Rewards helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day,
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
->Include Wishlist in product page beside add to cart to boost up your sales. Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster.
This is an accepted solution.
- Instead of the Shop Now text, add a call to action button 'shop now' on the banner image of the homepage.
- Add a title to this section like 'Our Collection'.
- You have designed a great store. It looks professional and visually appealing. The layout looks perfect.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Along with a great design, the store must be engaging & interactive. 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. So if you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
I have just emailed you my feedback on the sales email mentioned on your store.