Constructive criticism on my Website

Solved
Katherine94
Excursionist
15 0 3

www.desiredfurniture.com.au

Hi everyone, I have made changes throughout the year and tried to make my site as captivating and user friendly as possible.

Any insight into the store on mobile and desktop would be amazing please. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes

Hello @Katherine94 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and You have done great work!

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

Hi @Katherine94,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your products look good, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.

1. Center the navigation and make the navigation smaller

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.15.28 PM.png

- The navigation should be put next to the logo to avoid creating too much extra space (when you scroll down with a big navigation, it will make the displaying space smaller.

- The navigation should also center align (cause the content of the page is center aligned) so that customers don't have to gaze to the corner of the page

2. Hero section

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.23.24 PM.png

- You should use only 1 picture for the hero section (or 1 picter each slide if you use slideshow for the hero section). It would make the page look simpler in a good way and customer can actually have time to focus on the beauty of the image.

- You should place the call to action heading and button in the middle of the page instead of putting it in the corner of the image, which is not aesthetically optimized

- The image is not high quality. They both look blurry

- In mobile the Heading is partly cover

- The Shop Now should be designed as a button 

You can consider following this design: (they place the call to action at the center)

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.30.35 PM.png

3. Add heading for each section

- Add heading to signal visitors that what this sector or the next sector is about. Giving many images right under images is confusing

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.32.39 PM.png

4. Banner design

- Text on this banner is too big, and when see it in the small space resulted from the big sticky navigation make the whole page looks "cramped" 

- The text on the banner is not well-designed, there are 4 types of font typeface in one banner, making it looks quite messy. 

-> I think you should redesign it, leaving some space around the text and have a clickable button in on the banner (you might want to use PageFly to do that)

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.37.45 PM.png

5. Featured product section

- Feature products image should follow the same style (with white background or "real" background)

- You should consider to add star rating too

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.44.28 PM.png

6. Our story section

Those images sticks to each other and hard to see, even individually they are beautiful but people cant see its beauty if they stick to each other like this

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.49.01 PM.png

7. Layout Separation and spacing 

- You should consider the page to have color for each section or some way to separate sections cause they look too close to each other and some time I lose it forgetting what section I am in right now

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hello @Katherine94 

I came through your website ,just i would like to suggest few improvements.

->Add social sharing on every  product to share it easily. which helps in  sharing products in social media .

-> A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need. Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action.

->Rewards helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards  You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, 
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue

->Include Wishlist in product page beside add to cart to boost up your sales. Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

->Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Katherine94This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Instead of the Shop Now text, add a call to action button 'shop now' on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1626169900946.png

- Add a title to this section like 'Our Collection'.

AiTrillion_1-1626170353520.png

- You have designed a great store. It looks professional and visually appealing. The layout looks perfect. 

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Along with a great design, the store must be engaging & interactive. 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. So if you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Katherine94
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi there,

Thank you for the store suggestions on improvements. I'm going through some of these improvements now but I have encountered a problem. 

mobile home pabe header and banner.PNG Do you know how I can remove the white space around the Shop Now buttons on Mobile view? It dosn't effect my desktop view. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1404 394 950

hello @Katherine94 

do you want to look like this https://nimb.ws/8YwCaz

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
502 10 87

Hi @Katherine94 

I have just emailed you my feedback on the sales email mentioned on your store.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes