Constructive criticism please!

gjh
3 0 0

I've received about 500 visitors and have only gotten one sale (within the first hour of launching). Cost per click is below $0.15. As far as I've been told, that's exceptional, but it's not converting. I'm not complaining, I know it takes hard work and dedication to succeed here and I'm willing to put in the time and effort. I'm just looking for ways to improve.

A few things I am aware of:

• Mobile pagespeed -- I've minified, deferred offscreen images, and optimized image quality. I still can't figure out how to get it above 20. (I'm open to suggestions)
  • Most products don't have custom descriptions -- I am gradually adding those and will optimize them the best I can moving forward. (I am advertising those with descriptions)
  • Images are taken from aliexpress -- is this all that important as long as they are good quality?
  • My facebook page is new and is not fully fleshed-out yet. -- I'm getting there.

90-95% of my visitors are on mobile so if you looked from that angle that'd be great! Any and every suggestion is appreciated!

dekastones.com

0 Likes