Constructive feedback!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
www.eldorableco.com

1. Could anyone give me any pointers on how to improve our website.
2. How to get customers to NOTICE and start using the discount codes more?
3. What else I could add or take away?
0 Likes

Success.

Explorer
135 11 46

Hi there,

Give some delay for the pop-up with a discount and remove second pop-up. Both appearing at the same time.

The Instagram widget at the bottom of your site redirects your users to Instagram and interferes the shopping experience, there is a solution for this. I mean it will open the gallery on your site and won't redirect your potential customers. 

Also, I believe that you need to correct your FB and Instagram links on your site, or is it just me who couldn't get to the page?

And somehow reviews widget on product pages didn't work for me, I mean it didn't expand

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
433 41 209

Hi Eldorable,

Home page looks good and trusted.

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your screen to make it more visible (it's kind of a standard to display it there)
  • The social media buttons at the footers are all broken at the moment. Don't forget to make sure the links are viable. You'd be surprised by how many visitors would click on them.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 15% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Make it easier to see your main menu link as it's hidden right now

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Hello Teem,

Thank you for your feedback! I have definitely taken your points into account, if you can check again within the next few days for anything else, that would be great! One thing I will say is I don’t think I’ve quite got SEO down correctly. Is there any way you could advise me on how to optimise the stores SEO?

Kind Regards,

Eldorable Co
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
Hello FnLabs!

First and foremost, thank you for your response on the post. I have fixed the social media links! Are there any apps you can recommend forms? Although - we do have contact forms on our product pages under the tab ‘Ask us a question’.

Thank you!
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
Hello Duane,

Thank you for your response!

I will fix the two point about our homepage.

Product page Feedback:

1. I will indeed add a more detailed description
2. Do you have any recommendations for apps I could use for this as I also believe this would help a lot!

Thank you!

Eldorable Co.

0 Likes