Hi Shopify team,
I hope you are all well during this corona virus pandemic
I would ask help to run audit on my website, just recently I got google merchant warning. The issue is because I have not provide enough contact details. Now, I have put my business numbers and email. It is on the top right page of my site, but it does not look nice. Can you advise me where should I put it and how? since I am very new at this and maybe if coding needed I will be struggling.
Please advise me as well, How should I improve my store to look more professional and able generating more traffic and sales.
my site is https://thespends.com It is a general store, selling high quality dropshipping products, trendiest items.
Thank You Shopify team
Spends - Steven C
Hey The Spends,
Regarding your query, You can include the "Gmail address" along with all the necessary contact details in the "Contact Us" section itself instead of mentioning it on the top right corner of the header. Some other important tips regarding your store are as follows:
Overall good work! Keep it up.
Hey @Spendstore, Instead of putting the email information in the top right of the page you can put it in the footer under the contact us heading. To make your store look more professional. Here are some suggestions:-
1. In the header menu add Home option. Replace the shop now option int he header with categories or catalog with a drop-down menu.
2. Align the products in the shop collection section.
3. On the product page you should add the 'ADD TO CART' button below every product and also align the products.
3. After displaying the collection on the homepage, you can give product recommendations like NEW ARRIVALS, BEST SELLERS, RECENTLY VIEWED. Then display testimonials.
4. You can add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
5. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the marketing tools in your Shopify store then you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out.
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.