Contact Info & Feedback for my site

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Shopify team, 

I hope you are all well during this corona virus pandemic

I would ask help to run audit on my website, just recently I got google merchant warning. The issue is because I have not provide enough contact details. Now, I have put my business numbers and email. It is on the top right page of my site, but it does not look nice. Can you advise me where should I put it and how? since I am very new at this and maybe if coding needed I will be struggling. 

Please advise me as well, How should I improve my store to look more professional and able generating more traffic and sales. 

my site is https://thespends.com  It is a general store, selling high quality dropshipping products, trendiest items. 

Thank You Shopify team

Kind regards,

Spends - Steven C

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1714 107 374

Hey The Spends,

Regarding your query,  You can include the "Gmail address" along with all the necessary contact details in the "Contact Us" section itself instead of mentioning it on the top right corner of the header. Some other important tips regarding your store are as follows:

1. Minimize the size of CTAs "Add to cart and Buy Now" to avoid them from looking awkward.
  2. The font color of the "product description" should be bold for "better visibility".
  3. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  4. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  5. Make your "About us" section more expressive by adding some images to it.
  6. "Twitter is a powerful tool for all ecommerce store owners".Hence adding it to the footer social links alongwith "Linked In" would facilitate better connectivity.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank You! very helpful cheers :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @Spendstore, Instead of putting the email information in the top right of the page you can put it in the footer under the contact us heading. To make your store look more professional. Here are some suggestions:-

1. In the header menu add Home option. Replace the shop now option int he header with categories or catalog with a drop-down menu.

2. Align the products in the shop collection section. 

3. On the product page you should add the 'ADD TO CART' button below every product and also align the products.

3. After displaying the collection on the homepage, you can give product recommendations like NEW ARRIVALS, BEST SELLERS, RECENTLY VIEWED. Then display testimonials. 

4. You can add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

5. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the marketing tools in your Shopify store then you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1714 107 374

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes