Contact support issues

Highlighted
3 0 0

Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account

Contact Support for next steps on this standard review. This hold does not prevent your customers from checking out.

I click on the contact support and all I get is a page with a lot of document links of how too.

This does not help my problem as too why I have YOUR PAYOUTS FROM SHOPIFY PAYMENTS ARE ON HOLD WHILE WE REVIEW YOUR ACCOUNT. 

Can someone help me please??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1032 87 115

Hi @Wendy62,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

Have you emailed our support or received an email from our support in regards to this? If so, could you share the support ticket number you received with me and I'll take a closer look into this with you? 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi, I have not received an email about this and I have tried on numerous Shopify support channels to find out why. Every time I try to fill out support details it bounces back to Shopify Support page.

Thanks for your reply. I would like to fox this ASAP
Wendy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1032 87 115

Hi @Wendy62,

Thanks for letting me know, I've just sent an email your way there, can you check your inbox for it? In addition, I believe my colleague Jeff contacted you today. Can you check your spam, junk and social folders for that email and let me know if you can't find it? 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes