Contacting Shopify by Phone

Highlighted
1 0 0

Greetings! I am unable to reach someone on Shopify by phone (no longer works?). Can anyone assist with a valid number or a way of reaching tech support? Much appreciated, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
900 77 102

Hi @Vincente,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to contact our support. To help our merchants receive a faster response, we’ve temporarily moved our phone conversations to live chat, email, Twitter and Facebook support. Our support can be contacted here in our Help Centre and our Facebook support are available anytime 24/7 as well. To access our support via the help centre, I've created a short example of how to do so here. If you're unable to sign in as a merchant, please try and log in as a guest as shown in the video example instead and our staff can authenticate the account later if needed. 

In addition, I'm happy to take a closer look into your query if you would prefer.

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ted, I'm not able to contact support either.  I keep getting caught in a loop that asks me to log in to my store.  HELP!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
900 77 102

Hi @Jeffrr,

I'm sorry to hear this! The help centre shouldn't be directing you back in circles in this way and it does sound as though it could be a caching issue with the browser you are using. Could you try clearing the cache on your browser as shown here or use a different browser/device to contact our support?  This video is how it should look. As well, our Facebook support can be contacted here if you would like. 

If you would like for me to take a closer look into your query, please let me know how I can help.

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I tried a new browser and the same issue.  I get caught in a loop.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
900 77 102

@Jeffrr sure thing, you mentioned before that it's asking you to sign in to the account, can you log in as a guest instead as shown here

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

No, I don't even see the guest option.  The screen says "Please select your shop from the list below"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
900 77 102

@Jeffrr OK thanks, before that option appears though you should see the below section to sign in as a guest

31-02-pee8v-cqmrk

When asked to select a support option, such as live chat, you'll be asked again to sign in but you can continue as a guest as shown below:

31-58-joxjb-z1odx

If you still can not sign in after, please let me know your query or our Facebook (here) and Twitter (here) support can take a closer look at your query if you would prefer. support can help you here as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

OK, if I log out I see it.  I really don't understand why Shopify has ended phone support.  This is a big deal and I'm super unhappy about it.

0 Likes