Conversion Rate Suck Need Honest FREE help!!

Solved
Queen36
Tourist
7 1 0

I’ve launched my store about a month ago and I have had a very  large amount of traffic and  yet I still have a Low Conversion Rate. I changed my Theme added several features added more products. I’m running several ads on all media platforms .  I have a Brand Ambassadors program currently running but until that kicks off I need more feedback on what else  I can do. I know my site is not horrible I’ve seen worse. I’m not looking to buy anything or no one to do anything I just want HONEST FREE feedback on what I can do to Boost my conversion rate!!

Here’s my site:

www.queenfashionandbeauty.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear @Queen36 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Popup design can be better
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

no image.png

• Add smart search
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

queenfashionspeed.png

• Need to do SEO
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

0 Likes
DangTruong23
Excursionist
10 2 6

Hey @Queen36,

Glad that you have come to the correct realization all by yourself that the store design needs fixing.

I can tell from experience of setting up thousands of these stores with my team that there are some easy fixes you should implement immediately:

1. The store design certainly has its own aesthetic. But it is WAY too busy-looking.

Meaning there's too many things happening, too many colorful elements that demand attention. 

It's exhausting to look at, and it confuses new visitors.

Seriously consider:

- Switching some of the bright color (yellow) to a more neutral one (black/gray/white)

- Reduce the number of images and effects on the site or switch them to smaller / less colorful images.

- Redesign the banners and make it simpler / more legible.

Here is a website of one of our customers that use image well: https://teepeejoy.com/

2. I am not sure what I want to do first when I visit the store.

There's simply too many options. Should I check the categories. Or should I check the promotions. Or should I check your instagram. etc.

We encourage our customers to choose one or two key actions that they want visitors to do.

Then make sure those actions are easy to see.

Here is an example of a home page that focus only on 2 action: the promotions, and the product categories: https://www.eluxury.com/

Try improving those two aspects, and I'm sure you'll see some improvements.

For more advice on Shopify store designs: you can try reading this article or other articles on our blog.

Dang Truong | Ecommerce Expert @ EcomSolid - The Next Generation Shopify Theme

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need help setting up and optimizing your store? Learn the latest tactics at https://blog.ecomsolid.com/.
- Want a next-gen Shopify theme for free? Check out EcomSolid.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Queen36,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, congratulations on launching your store. I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into designing your store and curating and naming your products.

On your homepage banner, I'd recommend adding a background to the links so that they stand out. The yellow links are difficult to see across your current background. I'd also recommend re-sizing your background so that it isn't cut off.

queen-banner.png

The next thing I would say is that there are too many elements distracting the eye away from what it should be focused on (your products). You have your blinking Christmas lights, your snowflakes, the notification request pop-up, the "add to cart" button shaking, the cookie notification, 15% off and chat with us. 

queen-product.png

in regard to your ads/conversions. Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

I wouldn't recommend running ads on every platform because each platform has a different audience using it. I'd focus on the platforms where your target audience spends their time. I'd honestly recommend just doing some (free) marketing on your own by doing TikTok videos or IG Reels, not "salesy" content just showing your product but get creative while wearing different products and then having a link back to where a person can purchase the product. If you want other people to make the videos, reach out to them on TikTok/IG instead of waiting for them to find your ambassador program. 

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Queen36
Tourist
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

How do I change this

920962C9-82C1-4D76-A7A4-A8145293512B.jpeg

 also if I’m changing the SEO that Shopify has where do I go to change this 

I redid my website like 6 times since I’ve opened this has become a bit much for me I’ve seen way worse websites and they get sales

0 Likes