Conversion rate 0.36! Help!

Iffat
5 0 0

I have been trying everything. But the conversion rate is 0.36! Please give me some idea what might be the cause that people are putting stuff in the cart and not checking out . Thanks so much .

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
514 10 87

hi @Iffat 

conversion rates depend on industry to industry so which industry products you are selling on your store

also whats your website url ? you can also email me so we can discuss further about how to improve your store's conversion.

my email is - vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com or vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Iffat
5 0 0
My website url is : belleisabellaboutique.com
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
514 10 87

Hi @Iffat 

The fashion industry ( women's wear and accessories ) Conversion rates are between 1.25% to 3% 

Having said that it also depends on women's taste when they shop online. 

I would be happy to serve you to increase your sales online via digital channels. 

Let me know if we can discuss further on the email which you have mentioned in the website? 

Also I would be emailing you a free website detailed audit report. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @Iffat,

Sorry to hear your conversion rate isn't where you want it to be. You are doing a lot of things right - you've got the right idea with social media - your posts look great.

Hopefully my response will give you some perspective as a first time visitor.

When I add an item to my cart, this "Fast Checkout" pops up. When I click "X" and opt not to use fast checkout, it closes off the checkout. This is not good, people may assume unless they use their email address that they cannot checkout and then you've lost a customer. I would remove this checkout feature. Online privacy/security is a big concern so I think for many people, asking them to connect their personal email address in order to checkout is a turn off.

belle-checkout1.png

Say I do make it to checkout, this is my experience (I am in Canada). When I go to checkout the shipping is $11.08 but the estimated delivery is 7-21 days. If I want it within 1-3 business days, it will be $30.96.

belle-checkout2.png

This is in USD currently, but if I convert it to Canadian dollars it ends up being $57.44 and likely close to a month for delivery. I personally wouldn't pay that price or wait that length of time for a pair of sandals. I'm not trying to be harsh but rather to offer perspective on why your conversion rate may be what it is.

I'm not sure what your setup is, if you are dropshipping or have a local supplier. If you are dropshipping, we cover suppliers that offer reliable and faster shipping times:

Again, not trying to discourage you. Genuinely want you to succeed. 

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes