Conversion rate

Neuman21
1 0 0

Hi,
My store conversion rate is 0.04% which is very low from my understanding. Also my store speed is very slow (speed:23 seconds) I don’t have a lot app.

I am very discouraged as I had spent so much money on ads as I am not knowledgeable about of all this.

I need help figuring out the problem please.

https://rhinelandercraft.com

0 Likes

Hi,

We are here for search engine optimization service. Our dynamically trained professional team adopts natural SEO strategies that optimize the website for major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, which help the computational algorithms locate the relevant pages easily based on visitor queries.

Our Services include,
Complete On Page Optimization, Better Conversion Rate Off-Page/Quality Link Building
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Email Marketing
Content Writing
Creative & Designing
Google Ads & Express
Facebook Ads ChatBots
Bing Ads

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

currently your site score is as follows

oscprofessional_0-1612857653086.png

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve & speed to load , For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Neuman21, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a favicon.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Neuman21 How are you doing?

I am Johnny, an experienced shopify developer and  marketer.
I have reviewed your store and as for the store slow loading, I can confirm it that some of your store product images are too big than the normal professional sizes. You can compress the image to reduce the store loading.

As for the low conversion, I know how much it pain someone when you are not getting what you expect/deserve. i suggest that the reason why you are not having enough conversion is due to poor strategy in the marketing process. What marketing strategy are you practicing, your traffic source and also, what is your session? Kindly provide answer here

I can see you haven't been practicing sales funnel for traffic conversion which helps you retain and retarget traffic and boost conversion. Statistics shows that 95% of traffic visiting a website are not meant to convert in their first time visiting the website, you need sales funnel to target them.

If you need any help to find remedy and long term solution to these issues, Kindly message me and I will help you.
If you find this very useful and helpful, kindly mark as solution and like.

Goodluck

0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
154 0 10

Conversion rate can be easily defined as the final converted results from the complete prospected number.

Conversion rate is a very important factor, whether you are running an ad campaign or a business, with the help of conversion rate you can track your success rate easily and comfortably.

If you are looking for a company that can help you in tracking your success rate or can give you good conversion rates for your business, then you can contact Propel Guru.

Propel Guru is a full-fledged digital marketing and sales agency, that helps in getting your business connected and empowered.

0 Likes