Conversion

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there am a new shopify newbie name Doreen 

Actually for a month a some weeks now I.have being having good amount of visitors and traffics   but no sale or conversion  dont know why and what could be the problem 

Since am getting lot of traffics , but no conversion

this is my store

https://diamondmich.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Doreen,

I had a look at your website and a very thought that came on to my mind is clumpsy. You have too many things going on, on your homepage, this might take away the ease of navigation from the user.

You can present your categories and make a slider which represents top selling products, featured products, etc.

Having too many folds on the homepage might take the interest of the customer away to surf further and hence not surfing it through product pages.

Next what I would like to suggest you here is to decrease the length of your product titles.

Find a fix place to highlight your deal of the day as well as smart sale on the homepage as that might be an important part to infulence the viewer and inspire them to make a purchase.

A bit more ease in navigation would reflect  a big difference.

Hope this works for you and gives good conversions.

Thanks,

QeRetail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

About us page rediredts same page check it. It is important for building trust and increasing conversions.
I suggest you can decrease the header section of the website and navigation Otherwise store was looking good.
Testimonials lessen chance and give social confirmation. Utilize them on item view  pages.It helps for to increasing of your conversion rates.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2666 190 422

Hi Doreen, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great work so far. It looks like you've put a lot of time and effort in and it shows. There are a few things which I noticed which could be altered/ added to hopefully get some more conversions for your store. Let's take a look at them below:

• I saw you have some information on "About Us" but it was on the homepage as a section. Giving the "About Us" section it's own page is something worth looking into. It doesn't make your homepage feel cluttered or overload the visitor with information. The marketing team at Shopify has actually written some blog posts on "About Us" pages. One of them about some of the best templates for the "About Us" page and another on how to write a persuasive "About Us" page
  • A Favicon might seem like a minor detail in the grand scheme of things but it is something which is relatively easy to add and instills confidence to store visitors straight away which inevitably helps with conversion. The favicon is the image/ logo to represent your store next to your web address. Shopify has a great guide on everything and anything to do with favicons here
  • Something else which is good for store visitor confidence is trust seal badges. Trust seal badges establish trust with potential customers when they visit online stores and help with conversion rates as they know they can rely on the store. Shopify has a great guide on how to add trust seal badges here. There is also a free app in the Shopify app store which can help with adding the trust seal badges here

Hope these tips help and give some guidance on next steps. Don't hesitate to ask us any other questions should you have any. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there,

Well, your store makes no sense to me whatsoever. It's called diamondmich, but it sells a wide variety of products, many of which are not related whatsoever. What does a robotic sweeping ball have to do with women's leggings?

• On your accessories and jewelry link on the home page, you have a picture of a car shift handle.
  • On your bags link on the home page, you have pictures of iphone cases.
  • But I think the biggest issue is the items you're selling. All of these items can be found at other, more trustworthy retailers, with the benefit of rock solid customer support and trust. I don't see any unique selling proposition from your store which would dissaude me from buying from another store. If I need a waterproof iphone case, why should I buy from you and wait up to six weeks for it to arrive, when I can get the same item from amazon and have it here in a few days. Not to mention, I could drive to best buy and get the same thing in twenty minutes.

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi everyone,

I opened my store July 2017 but conversions are not coming. We get a good amount of visitors but they are not buying.

I have not idea what it could be.

Maybe someone has some suggesitons for me.

My website is gentlemans-corner.com

Thanks.

Chris

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2666 190 422

Hi Chris, 

I can you have put a lot of work into your store and positioned yourself in a good place to take it to the next level. I noticed there are a few things you could do/ add to try and get those first sales. Let's take a look at them below:

• If you are getting store visits but not as many conversions as you'd have hoped, an idea could be to maybe have some products on a sale price or have a discount for first time buyers to encourage it. It might be a little hit at the start but one sale leads to two and two to more and hopefully the trend will continue. 
  • I noticed you have an Instagram and a good ratio of followers to following. Organic engagement on Instagram is a great marketing tactic to use, to help build an audience who will visit your store organically and make a purchase. A top Shopify Expert hosts a podcast and recently did one interviewing a store owner who applied this very successfully for their business which you can listen to here. I think it's more a matter of building your story and having people become comfortable with your brand and they will ultimately take the next step because a lot of the work is done with the website being set up. 

Hope these help and don't hesitate to reach out for any other questions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes