Convert visitors to buyers

Beachbums
Tourist
3 0 1
Hey y’all! My site is about a month old and I’m getting traffic. How can I convert these visitors to buyers. The get to check out, but don’t purchase! Please take a look at my site! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
www.beachbumsblessings.com
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @Beachbums,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Your color theme is not looking attractive. You can choose some colors which are cool and more attractive. 

2. Adding slideshow/banner on the Home page will make the store look more professional.

3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

4. Don't display a lot of images on the Home page. You can add a few sections like Featured Collection, New Arrivals, etc with a few products. No one will like to scroll down too much. 

5. Add a detailed product description in product pages.

6. The product title is looking too long.

Add more specific product titles in product pages. Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

7. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

8. The form color in Contact Us page is not looking good. When we type on the textboxes, due to the background color, the entered data is not visible. Same with the footer email newsletter section too. Please adjust the colors so that the content entered in the form is visible. 

9. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

10. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

11. Twitter page url is incorrect https://www.beachbumsblessings.com/pages/www.twitter.com/beachbumsbless

12. A FAQ would be useful!

13. Try to maintain the same image size while listing the products. 

14. Use the same font for the whole website. 

15. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

16. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

17. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 103 results indexed by Google. But your website has 669+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). 

Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media.

To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. 

flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes

Hi @Beachbums 

It's really nice to learn your store niche and range of products as soon as I land on your store. I had a really good impression because everything's clear and easy to navigate.

There are some aspects that you can improve:

HOME PAGE

- Use secondary hover image for each product on Desktop view: It can be a closer look at the material; how it looks like on model or an image that shows all variants. It can be informative for visitors and creates another chance to persuade them to click on the product.

- The product title is pretty long and hard to read: on mobile, the title for the necklace is 8 lines! I don't think people will read it and they might perceive it as product descriptionBeachbum's Blessings and Bargains – Beachbum’s Blessings & Bargains 2020-04-23 17-23-42.png

- The price should be more prominent, it's quite blending with the product title now

- Show the product ratings: it will become a great guidance for undecided or browsing visitors

- Show the product variants as small thumbnails under product image: visitors can find that you offer a color/texture that they're interested. You can check out H&M website, they are doing that.

COLLECTION PAGE

- I'd recommend Load more rather than pagination: it's hard to compare products in different pages and it's quite hard to tab the number in pagination on mobile. Load more and lazy loading are a great combination for your page speed. We have an article on this issue, you can see how Lazy load can increase page speed https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pagespeed-optimization#lazy-loadingBeachy Boho – Beachbum’s Blessings & Bargains 2020-04-23 17-37-52.png

Hope those ideas can be helpful. If you have any question, let me know :)

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
Beachbums
Tourist
3 0 1
Hey-
Thanks so much for the input! I’ve changed the colors and working on the
titles, which will take me a good minute! I’ll keep you posted on my
progress! Thanks again.....Tammy
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Beach Bum Blessings,

In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, it should include certain important essentials mentioned below as follows:

• The "shipping offer" can be highlighted in this way as well-"Hurry! Free shipping only till 1 May 2020" in the header template to indicate the urgency to buy the product.
  • "Have a blessed day and Happy shopping!!" if included in the header template after the "Free shipping offer" would enhance user experience and increase customer insight.
  • "Professional Hero Banner" is a must for "decent site view".
  • Include "prompt CTA buttons like Buy now, Shop Now " to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Expecting better sales rate this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes