Converting sessions to Sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

I had over 200 online sessions on my website but none were converted into sales. Most of the 200 we're from Washington. Does this mean anything? Could these be bots or potential customers and how can I make them purchase a product.

My online store is: jiggsjives.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Jiggs & Jives, 

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• "Home" button is missing from the dropdown menu.
  • Contact form is missing from the "Contact Us" section.
  • "Trust badges" are missing from the homepage.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can add Item description. An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @JiggsandJives ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no  “about us” section. Try adding that so customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @JiggsandJives 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage maybe your bestsellers an your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page. 
  2. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They are of different shapes, and have different backgrounds. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional.
  3. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  4. Since your catalog is huge, you need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
    You look at reviews, what other people are saying. 
  5. The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They make specific products stand out and help in decision making. Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  6. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Make it a separate “about us” page, and make it personal.
  7. You could move the search bar to the top, after the first fold, in case someone would like to search for products immediately.

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

Which platforms are you running ads on? What kind of targeting are you using? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck, since you mentioned that the bounces are also very quick. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes