Converting sessions to sales

SkyGrace
1 0 0

I’m getting several store sessions. Hundreds a day but they are not converting to sales. 

any help would be greatly appreciated!

my website is 

www.skygraceboutique.com

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 86

hello @SkyGrace 

This is vinod from bombay india providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization service.

your website is good, logo is good products are great too.

I saw your website, please let me know if i can email you on your email - info@skygraceboutique.com the detailed website audit report and we can discuss further on email

Thank you

vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hi there, I took the liberty to record a quick video for you here, please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you.

Sandeep | Growth Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn how you can grow your store, join Marketing Strategy Labs Weekly Newsletter
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @SkyGrace, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a Favicon.

- Add policies in the footer.

- Add a banner image or slideshow images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

- You can add a section of trending, recently viewed products on the homepage. To add it you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Customer reviews option on the product page isn't looking correct. Change the placement of it.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. All-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion has a great loyalty reward program. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes