Cosygifts.co.uk

darrenj1
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello, we went through a rebranding and updated our site. 

Id be interested to know your thoughts on my site.

https://cosygifts.co.uk/

0 Likes

Hi @darrenj1 

It's lovely to see chocolate on Tuesday, somehow it makes my day sweeter. I like your store and your ideas, but there're few things that can be improved:

HOME PAGE

- Revise your images for better text visibility 

PageFly_0-1618882656508.png

- You can test Adding button into the Product list: when someone sees a button, they are more likely to click. 

PageFly_1-1618882856448.png

- As your products are sold as gift box, if possible, you can add secondary hover image, when someone hovers the image, they will see how the packaging looks like.

- Also, just a very subjective comments, I like the product images with less decorative patterns, they looks a bit cluttered to me and can't help me focus on the product itself.

Like this one, on the image, you have SALE tag, and below it, you also have a badge. Keep one, one of them is enough to signify the sales (I prefer the one below, it keep the consistency in the design)

PageFly_2-1618883095689.png

- Testimonial sounds 'template' => you can replace it with 'What our customers say', include customers' headshot to bring more credibility if you can

PageFly_3-1618883198374.png

- 'Read more' doesn't seem clickable but it is => you can create a button for it, or an underlined is enough I think

PageFly_4-1618883296673.png

- Choose images with the same size for more organized look

PageFly_5-1618883483959.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- With product is on sale, you may add countdown timer like Sale ends in.... to create urgency and encourage the store visitors to act before the sales ends

PageFly_6-1618883588181.png

If you want to enhance the product page even more, please check out our article on Personalize the product page here https://pagefly.link/mvEbsRGE (we includes a lot of tips and best practices for product page and other page types there as well)

CART PAGE

- As we want people go to check out, make it the most prominent button on the page. Right now, the Edit option button is even bigger than Checkout button

PageFly_0-1618883796895.png

Hope you find my answer helpful. If they are, please give me a 'like'

Have a wonderful day!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders

Dear @darrenj1 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

cosyspeed.png

• At header:

comheader.png

• At footer:

cofooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON Page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
darrenj1
Tourist
13 0 1

yea, improve things..... will do.

0 Likes
darrenj1
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks for some good suggestions, which ive been working on today.

Regards product imagery im aware we have some missing images, and we are planning to take these on Thursday. Its a big part of the site.

0 Likes
darrenj1
Tourist
13 0 1

Heads up to all the experts giving advice.

85% of users are using websites from mobile

Its confusing why all your screenshots and some broken videos and linked guides are all for desktop design.

We all need to work mobile first, which I agree I have fallen into that trap too.

Luckily tools such as shopify designer allows you do preview in mobile. there's no reason to design "desktop first"

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @darrenj1,

I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-cosygifts-co-uk-2021-04-20-13_10_04.png

First, your stores first impression. I can tell you've put a lot of time, thought and effort into your store but I think the overarching issue I see here is that you lack brand identity. Your logo, although nice, it seems disconnected from the products you sell. Nothing about your logo says candy, chocolate, gifts.

Next, your stores design. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products. I would recommend having your logo re-done and then matching your site colors to your logo.

screencapture-cosygifts-co-uk-collections-hand-made-chocolate-products-copy-of-selection-2-cosy-milk-chocolate-blocks-tray-2021-04-20-13_15_21.png

Your product descriptions are quite long. I would recommend using the free app Tabs by Station to tighten that area up. I would also move your add to cart button up on the page. For mobile users especially, the visitor will have to scroll down quite a bit to find it. You want to make it as quick and easy for them to checkout so I'd definitely recommend prioritizing this fix.

Should you decide to offer local pickup/delivery in the future, here is how to do that:

Another thing you can do is expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @darrenj1, I hope you are doing well! You did great changes. Here are some suggestions that you can take into consideration:

- Add a call to action button in this section of collections on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1618997084999.png

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

- On the product page, add to cart and buy now button should be below the price.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

• Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes