Excursionist
14 1 6

skincellency.com

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
550 50 202

Hi @skincellency

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

Here are some of my suggestions for you: 

- The menu is having too many navigation parts. I think 3-5 is the maximum number. 

RichardHendrick_0-1617847472893.png

- About your banners (sliders), it should have:

+ Inspirational messages 

+ CTA buttons

+ Some sliders that show specific products. 

- You need to increase the font size, have a CTA button. 

RichardHendrick_1-1617847831258.png

- Add Quickview or Quickbuy buttons for your products. This can allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

RichardHendrick_2-1617847983351.png

- Also, you're having too many product sections on your homepage. I think you can combine in one section called "Featured Products" or "Featured Collection"

- Upgrade your Instagram feed. Have seen your Instagram feed, and it's beautiful. However, you can turn this one into a shoppable gallery. It can help you increase sales. 

Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Add the title for the video. 

RichardHendrick_3-1617848628496.png

- Besides your product pages, you can add: 

+ The review section and photo review would be great. 

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

- On your product pages, you should add: 

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar because your product pages are quite long. 

+ The title for the description. 

+ Have more reviews and show them out. 

Besides your online store, is everything ok? Like your marketing plan, the market needs. You should also focus on that. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes

Hi @skincellency,

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- Make a sticky header: a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1617854783835.png

- Implementing carousels on the home page is a great way to display your best-selling/ featured products, therefore, I would recommend you include CTA buttons like "VIEW MORE", "BUY NOW"... on each of the slides to increase conversion rates. Besides that, I would like to suggest this idea for better user experience: the carousels should be made to autorotate, but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. Besides that, in my opinion, some of the images in the carousels (the first one for example) are not in good quality, you should consider adjusting them. 

- Just a small suggestion, in my opinion, some images in the carousels are not in good quality, you should consider adjusting it. 

- You should adjust the product images in this part so that the users will feel more easier in differentiating and comparing among the products.

PageFly_1-1617856062594.png

II- Collection page 

- You can consider adding secondary on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product page

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images for all your products.

- Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable. 

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of efforts in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @skincellency, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add a section of trending and new arrivals products. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
skincellency
Excursionist
14 1 6
Thank you very much !
0 Likes
skincellency
Excursionist
14 1 6
Thank you very much !