Could I trouble you for some feedback guys?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for clicking this post. 

I have a new startup called "JUSTincase" which is effectively a company that provide unique and interesting phone/tablet/laptop cases.

All of the phone cases are 100% original but there's one issue... I've not had a lot of sales so far!

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look through the site and leaving me your feedback.

Thanks so much everyone, the shopify community never ceases to amaze me!

JUSTincase Store Front Link

JUST IN CASE (2).png
Happy selling

Josh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 6 13

Hey!

Your website looks pretty good. I love the cases you're selling.

The only thing I would suggest you to do on your website is add your social links.

Now, coming to how to get your visitors to buy from you.

My first advice is please don't spend the money you haven't even earned on your ads. It's cool if you have a lot of cash to burn on ads. But seriously dude, don't do it yet.

What you have to do is "go where your audience is." Identify where your audience is and go hunt them there. You're bound to catch a couple. Your products are for everyone, but in my opinion these kinds of products will be well-advertised on Instagram and Pinterest.

You have an Instagram page but you don't have the right kind of images on there.

Show people using your products and actually liking them. Use the appropriate hashtags to get to the right demographic. 

Engage with your audiences as much as you can. People love to make a connection. (i know it sounds cheesy, but it's true). You gotta get in the head of your buyer and see what he likes.

So, no ads. Use Instagram and Pinterest. :)

And I hope it brings you sales and happiness!

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Zainab,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I've began putting into place what you'd suggested and am looking forward to sharing the results here soon.

I really appreciate you taking the time to actually look in detail and give me amazing feedback!

Best wishes

Josh

0 Likes