Could anyone give Feedback on our first store please?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey everyone!

We would love some constructive feedback on our store at> healthyvibezco.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Healthy Vibez Co, 

Below listed points would surely help improve your store look:

• Include prompt CTAs like "Shop Now" in the hero banner which sync well with your store theme and branding.
  • "Twitter" and "Linked In" should be added to the site footer for better store advertising.
  • "About Us" should be added to the homepage for better brand familiarity.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for your coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @cdewarren ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• Your favicon was not visible because of the white color, try adding a dark color for your favicon.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @cdewarren welcome to Shopify family,

I Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization.As you can see from what we’ve already talked about, implementing some of these other lead generation strategies will automatically help your SEO.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
3. Lots of people create free giveaways to build their email newsletters — but few of them take the time to truly craft a great giveaway that people want, and that somehow improves their lives or their business as a result of getting it.
4. A sitemap is a good starting point to make sure Google (and other search engines) can index all of the pages on your site, however it’s a good idea to make sure people can do the same.
5. blog commenting may seem like an old-fashioned strategy that no longer works to build backlinks from Google. It helps users land on the same page with the help of backlinks.
6. Facebook ads can generate a terrific ROI as well as a higher click-through rate — but it’s important to distinguish between the two types plus how to reach out to prospective customers without looking like an intrusion in their newsfeed.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that  u need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your image as reference)
image_png1515154430.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes