Could anyone give me any feedback for my store?

Highlighted
4 0 2

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone could give me any pros/cons about my store? It is selforigin.com.

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi @Selforigin,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on getting your store up and running, and welcome to the platform!

We often get feedback requests on these forums, and there are some common mistakes made by beginners just starting out, which I will list below. However, before I do, I should point out that there appears to be a code error in your header:

20-08-et0go-wjemh

Have you made any code edits to your theme yourself? Or added/removed any third-party apps that may have affected your header? Are you using a Shopify free theme or third-party paid theme?

You will want to create an "About Us" page to introduce customers to your new brand. Here's what an About Us page should contain. You will definitely want to create a "Contact Us" page for your store as well to encourage trust from your customers!

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser:

Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

If you're using a Shopify free theme, you can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:

09-43-glt6f-lqe2e

You may want to put your products into collections, and then connect those collections to the menu on your store so that customers can access them. Here's a video on how to add a product and then place it in a collection.

And here is how you link your collections to your menu for your customers to see, and how you can create nested or drop-down menus.

Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

I hope this all helps, for now, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 141

Hi @Selforigin !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Add a favicon
  6. Your homepage is too long and looks more like a product page.Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  7. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  12. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  13. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
  14. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 60

Hi @Selforigin welcome to Shopify community 

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1.  Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be.
Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving the credibility of your store.
I would suggest a good logo on your website because logos are the foundation of your brand identity and make a strong first impression. 
5.  Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
295 11 13

Hi @Selforigin 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Drop me an Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
91 5 21

Hey @Selforigin 

Welcome to the Shopify community! 

The pros of your website would be the simple design, detail product description and membership marketing strategy you incorporate in your website. This help create  better navigation and user experience as customers browse in your website.

Being a brand that helps customer personalize their products I highly recommend you to add a blog page where you can constantly post design ideas and some of your previous customers products to give your customers some inspirations on how they could personalize their product. Furthermore, adding customer testimonials and product review would also be a good idea. This is an effective way to keep your customers on you site if they need to leave your site to do research on other similar product or competitor. It increases your brand image and the reliability of your product and could become a great influencing factor of their decision to purchase.

Furthermore, being a new shop I would l like to recommend you create some budgets for ads to drive more traffic and increase the exposure of your brand. Once you manage to reach your brand to an amount of audience you should set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

I hope you all the best for your business! 

Irene:) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Selforigin ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature, social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes