Could anyone please give me feedbacks with my store?

Nâmnh
3 0 0

Hi everyone, I have been selling on third-party platforms, and recently revamped my Shopify store and started marketing campaigns for the website. So far the conversion hasn't been very satisfactory, and I received many emails from marketing agencies/service providers pointing out issues with my website, with the most recent one stating that my store doesn't look trustworthy. While I really appreciate them looking into my website and offering suggestions, I also feel that their comments may contain a bit of exaggeration as their emails also bear with the purpose of acquiring new business. I saw others posting here regarding shop critiques, and thought It would be great to get feedbacks and suggestions from peers and experienced sellers in this group! Here is my website, thank you all for your time and consideration!

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
366 50 65

Hello @Nâmnh !

I have visited your store. The loading speed of the website is very low. Visitors have to wait a long time to see the full website, which is not a good user experience. You need to optimize it to at least 5 sec loading speed.

I have noticed that your slideshow is not showing an image. I have attached the screenshot. I have refreshed it multiple times.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 12.51.21.jpeg

You need to add more payment gateways. I can see only a few are added which limits buying options.

In regards to trustworthiness – yes, you need to add an email address and a toll free number if you can. It will be a great trust gesture.

You also need to add the following:

Terms and Conditions

Shipping & Return Policy

Privacy Policy

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes