Could i get some feed back on my store please

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Good morning i launch my store about three weeks now and would love some reviews on it, thanks in advance.

www.imprintmobile.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Edwards_J,

General

• I find something odd look related to your store title and logo and the way they placed. I suggest you to Design a nice logo and store title for better look to attracts the customers.
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.

Product

• Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages.

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. I would remove the who just bought popup... it's annoying and adds no value

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. There is no space between your photos and video and makes your page feel heavy

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on all product pages... some had and some did not have reviews

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Edwards_J,

General

• I find something odd look related to your store title and logo and the way they placed. I suggest you to Design a nice logo and store title for better look to attracts the customers.

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Your product page seems absolutely fine as well as your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like