Could really use some feedback, conversion rate is below 1%

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Guys,

Could you please also help review my store?

https://nayad.com/

I could really use some tips on how to increase the conversion rate. We've launched the store for a while. Although we're getting sales, the conversion rate is below 1%.

Thank you so much for your advice!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hello @sherrymao15,

Your store looks very captivating and professional. To increase the conversion rate you need to make sure that your store is engaging to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. If your store is engaging then it will help you to maximize the engagement and will also help to retain the customers for the long term. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a 24*7 chatbot which will help you to never lose any of your customers. Start doing referral marketing, it helps in increasing sales and also will increase the good worth of mouth.

You can install AiTrillion.com to implement all these features. It will help you to increase sales and the conversion rate. It's an all in one Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
263 27 45

Hi @sherrymao15 ,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a brilliant job on your store! It looks great.

When it comes to improving conversion rates, there are a lot of ways you might approach this and there is no one correct method for all stores and business types.

Given that, we’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate. There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend. It will always be up to you as the store owner to brand, market, and research for your business; though hopefully, the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue.

If you would prefer to get some professional help with your marketing for your store you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert Marketer.

Experts are professional service providers that have a track record of working with Shopify stores.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions I'm happy to help.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @sherrymao15 ,
I went through your store and found the colorful products very cool. Such cool tumblers can have maximum conversion if everything goes good.
I personally liked this white color https://nayad.com/products/nayad-tumbler-white :P

Now, Let me share some suggestions on how you can improve your store:

1.  You must place a logo first. 

2. On hovering the Shop, the mega menus can be designed for a  better look and feel. It's header and it should be looked into on an urgent basis.

screenshot-nayad.com-2020.02.21-19_19_15.png

3. After a Banner, there can be a category of Best sellers so that Famous projects catches a visitor's eye first.

4. You have a good content in your store which can be uniformly organised and designed so that the site looks appealing enough.

5. There are issues in the reviews part. There should be uniformity in the design. 

screenshot-nayad.com-2020.02.21-19_46_03.png

6. There can be a different categories like metallic tumbler, marble tumbler, classic tumbler , neon tumbler to and create a navigation bar in the header section.

7. There's a designing issue on the product page. 

screenshot-nayad.com-2020.02.21-19_49_16 (2).png

These are some of the points you may work on. If you have any doubts, you can feel free to reach out. 
Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 34 154

Hi @sherrymao15 

You did a great job with the logo and the name of the brand. It is not too long and quite catchy.  You are definitely on the right path, you do have a taste and talent in creating selling sites. There are  a couple of moments I would switch and add to make sure you do not splurge on ads and get no sales. 

-I see that you have accounts disabled in Shopify admin panel which is not helping your conversion rate what so ever. Make accounts optional and  offer discounts for creating an account on your site. That way you have your customer base, that you can reach out to and remind that their products are waiting for them. 

Moreover, implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer. 

-Also, add a buy it now button, to make fewer steps to check out. 

-Referral 

The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Growave offers Rewards, Reviews, Instagram, Social Login and 5 more marketing tools all in one. 

-Sustainability 

As you know, using refillable items is a huge step towards decreasing the amount of plastic thrown away. Let people know that by purchasing one tumbler, they are saving this many whales, trees etc. Sustainable basis is evolving immensely, take advantage of that.  

-Design wise the store is made perfectly, there is really nothing I would change there. 

Also, there a lot of stores that sell such things as, shopping bags, reusable straws, lunch boxes. You all have the same market, but offer complementary items. You can work in partnerships with them, maybe feature each other an exchange the audience. 

I think that is it from what I have noticed. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post, 

The best of luck!  

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 53

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Nayad,

The store has a lot of potential. But still, you need to work on certain grounds. Some major areas to focus on are as follows:

1. The logo is quite plain and needs to be improved. Changing font style and adding an impression of graphics can surely help in changing its overall look and presentation.
  2. Social connectivity can be further enhanced if you add social links like "Twitter and Linked in" to the site footer as well.
  3. "Our Story" section doesn't gets opened. Kindly fix the error in order for the customers to explore the entire story of the store.
  4. "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" are a must for depicting site popularity and peculiarity.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive an increase in conversion rate very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes