Could someone give me some feedback on a newbie's site? Its still a work in process...

Highlighted
8 0 0

Again, its not done yet and I can't seem to get my collection to appear as I set it up.  Instead, I just see the first 3 items  from my first collection.  Ugh...

Any feebback would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Jeff

https://k0mq1ry6hhcduf5s-13969489977.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
33 0 8

Hi there Jeff,

My name is Eavan, I’m a Guru here with Shopify. I’ll be happy to take a look at your site for you. I have a few suggestions, and some blog articles to go along with them.

• The First suggestion has to do with colour psychology. The colour of your site, and its relation to the colour of your products, actually influences your customers. Right now the store’s colour palette is quite bold and dark while the products are a little softer. So you may want to take a look at some colour palettes that will match your products and bedding. We have a great blog about colour psychology that’s worth a read if you’re interested.

• Another important thing to remember is the footer. This is where customers know to go if they want to see your policies. So it’s definitely a good idea to add policy pages to your footer menu.You can also have a contact us page form in the footer. That way you save space in your header, and can have a simpler Navigation.

• For your collection pages only showing three products, can I have you double check that the products have been added to the collection. If it’s a manual collection, the products have to be added separately before they show on the storefront.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know! We’re always here to help.

Evan | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Evan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my store and provide constructive feedback.  I really appreciate it and will review it thoughrouly. I did manage it fix the collection display issue...phew!

Thanks again!

0 Likes