Could someone please have a look at my store

AndyD
1 0 0
Hello guys,
I have recently started my first store and would like it someone would be able to have a look at my store and give me any feedback if you could.
My store is: www.andyd.com.au
Thank you
0 Likes

Hi @AndyD 

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks pretty good and I love your products!

From my point of view, I have some recommendations: 

1, I would recommend adding the About Us page into the top navigation on the header. You can consider removing a little bit other pages: BLUETOOTH EARPODS PRO; BLUETOOTH SPEAKER AND SUB; FAQ to the right to have a space for the About Us page

AndyD 2020-02-12 08-59-14.png

-Do you think the Blog page should be considered to put into as well? A blog page is a place where you can share your stories, experiences, bring values and link to your products. If you bring the content to the target customers, then you can increase your conversions by your blog page. Or you can even request your customers to talk about them, their success stories. By sharing your customers’ experiences with your product, you can bring more interest to your store. Other visitors will get to see how your product is benefiting real people, and they’ll become more interested in your products without feeling pressured.

2, There is a blank space and in my opinion, it's not good.

AndyD 2020-02-12 09-00-22.png

You can consider to remove it or add a section such as Best selling, or Lastest releases or put the CTA button, etc. This can attract more customers and increase the clicking rate.

-Or this place as well, you can add your Instagram feed, testimonials here. 

AndyD 2020-02-12 09-01-06.png

3, Scroll down to your footer, in my belief that you should add more things on your footer. Your footer should be separated into some parts, such as Pages ( list all pages of your store); Subscribe of Contact us (Register, Login or Email and different social media); Information of your store, etc.

4, Your PageSpeed is quite good, it's happy news! However, you should notice to consider delivering critical JS/CSS inline and deferring all non-critical JS/styles

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0307/3395/9305/t/2/assets/timber.scss.css?117

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0307/3395/9305/t/2/assets/theme.scss.css?117

I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

For more web design tips and tricks, try this article

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey AndyD,

Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu to make it look complete and logical. The cart and search bar should be placed at a certain distance from the main menu in horizontal alignment with it instead of placing them just beside it. Some other essential points to be noted for store improvement are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more systematic header look.
  3. "About Us" section should be added to the main menu and the footer.
  4. "Contact Us" should be a part of the main menu as well. It should contain a contact form also.
  5. You should add Terms and Conditions like Privacy policy, Terms of service etc as these also help in building search engine content.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook for better customer-centricity.
  7. Newsletter is a must in the footer for the latest discount and promotional updates.
  8. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while, the social links should be placed below both of them.
  9. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization helps you progress in the path of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2419 141 439

Hello @AndyD , here is the feedback:-

1. Add quick links like shipping policy, refund policy, privacy policy. 

2. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

3. Display testimonials on the homepage. 

4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes