Could someone please rate my store?

tshill500
5 0 0

I started TINGS USA in June of this year. I had about 10 items to start and was using google ads & google merchant account. I had 2 items that started selling really well and then I went to google prison and sales on those items started to decline. While I have been working on getting out of google jail I started microsoft ads which was much more user friendly BUT the microsoft clientele were not near as interested in my 2 top selling items so I started other ads as I was adding more product. Then Labor day came and school started and sales declined across the board about 95%. I was really happy with my website but have had to make some changes due to the many many new rules of google compliance. So if someone could please check my website and give me some feedback that would be great. I would really like to know if I had a good thing and ruined it because of all the kissing up to be google compliant or if I just need a few tweaks. I have taken off anything that says the word SALE and I only have a couple of recent reviews (I was requested to remove these also to be google compliant which hopefully next week I will get a manuel review to get reinstated) and then I should be able to re add my reviews and start storewide sales again.

The website is             tingsusa.com

Thanks

T.S. Hill

0 Likes
ckinerk
Tourist
5 0 1

Have you ever thought about using video reviews for your store? My newest Shopify app Intercept makes it really easy to collect video reviews. Check it out: https://apps.shopify.com/intercept

0 Likes
tshill500
5 0 0

Thanks i will look into that but at this time I can only show reviews that I have recently received due to the new google compliance rules. I have only been up since mid June so they consider you a new store and having multiple reviews on everything looks fraudulent. Google will suspend you with  UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT). So until I am reinstatedI can only post real reviews.

I

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @tshill500 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes