Could someone take a look at my store and give their opinion

StellarMassage
1 0 0

I opened my store up a week ago and have almost 900 visitors but no sales. I have been putting in so much time and work but i feel like im doing something wrong. Thank you in advance!

my website is www.thestellarmassage.com

0 Likes
LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

Hi @StellarMassage 

I'm not a professionist, but I can try to give you some advice as a visitor.

These are my advices:

Landing page:

• Put an header image with a CTA button.
  • Poor description on the Image with Text, I think you should write more on that.
  • Images are blurry on the Desktop version, maybe found some HQ ones.
  • On the top menu, put directly the product page, not the "Catalog". You only have one product, so it would be much easier for your customer to go on the product page.

Talking about the product page:

• Too much spaces on the description.

Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

• The "Secure checkout with" part, put that at the end of the description.

Other things:

• Change the text font. I can see your font more in a beaty niche, not a fit one (it's my personal opinion, you can leave that).
  • Put some bad reviews. If a store has a large amount of reviews, for sure it has some bad reviews too, don't be scared to put some 1 or 2 stars reviews, it won't affect your conversion rate negatively.
  • Remove the login section, and the "Sign Up" popup.

Screenshot_6.png

• Use a professional email. If you've purchased a domain through Shopify, you can use any prefix you want + the domain. All the emails will be forwarded to your personal one. (EXAMPLE: contact@stellarmassage.com, put that and all the email will be forwarded to your personal one). I'm not 100% sure that works, but you can try sending an email and see if it arrives to you.
    If you haven't purchased one though Shopify, search (on YouTube or Google) how you can do that with your provider.
  • Remove the "Copyright 2019" text on the footer.

Sorry for my english, hope you understood.

Hope this can help!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @StellarMassage, please check the link you have shared. The site cannot be reached. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes