Could use some pointers and feedback! Thanks

Highlighted
1 0 0

I know I've only been up and running for a short time, about a week, but I feel like I should have made a couple sales after about 400 sessions. I definitely need to get better at marketing but I'm curious if anyone has some constructive criticism for my site. Thanks     http://www.Liquidairkitchenware.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Liquidair! Congratulations on your new store. I am Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder. I have a few suggestions that I think would be the most urgent for your store now to gain more sales.

1. Insert a Hero Image for your Home Page. Why? This will help draw your customers' attention to the most important content in the first 5 seconds. You can put a slideshow up and show appealing info/product highlights.

- Maybe a Sale, New arrivals, something that encourages customers to browse more and convert to sales. Refer this example from Laneige US:

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 18.26.16.png

2. Make Product Categories the First Level of the Main Navigation. This gives your audience a better idea and organization of what your store offers. It saves them time from browsing the whole catalog.

Navigation.png

I'd suggest you put Storage & Organization, Kitchen Utensils and Measuring Devices as 3 navigation tabs and maybe add Promotions, New Arrivals, Best sellers if applicable.

You can refer to this article - a much more detailed checklist for your Home Page. Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Liquidair ,

I just had a look at your store its quite good. I liked the balance color scheme. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Logo Design -  For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business. 

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Home Page: For engaging new customers you need to work on your home page and make your website user-friendly.  Scattered information or too much distractions can create a bad user experience. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. 

Favicon: Add favicon on your website. Favicon is like a miniature logo representing the company which helps user to remember the brand website much easier and gives a brand awareness for the company. 

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 39%. So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.

hhhh.png

I hope you like my feedback! 

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

Hello @Liquidair,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add slideshow/banner of products in Home page to make the store look professional.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Adding Blog will increase the traffic.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes