Just take a quick look at your store and have some suggestions below:
- If you want to notice this part as products. You need to add some texts or have CTA buttons.
- Add "Add to cart" buttons below there, it might increase your sales
- I don't see some photos that people are using your products, your products are skincare so your customers really need to know how other people use it. You can try to add a gallery or post some photos above or below this blog section.
- Have seen your Instagram, can try to connect it to your Shopify store to create an Instagram gallery. Check Shoppable Instagram Gallery, this app also make a gallery shoppable.
- I think your benefit is your event, free is a good way to encourage people to buy your products. Keep it up!
Hope it helps you increase your sales!
Happy selling, a
Hi @kbeautyblossom welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
2. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and the option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Hey there @kbeautyblossom Here's what I'd like to suggest for your store -
1. Firstly, you need to add a home button in your header menu so that I can easily go back to your homepage! Secondly, in your product page, your buttons are quite big and the text within them looks light. Can you make the fonts bold?
2. You can also add some effects. Like, when I move my cursor to the image, it can either burst open or smoothly zoom in for better user experience!
3. Your product description is quite big .. make it short, catchy, and compelling plus SEO friendly!
Rest, your store looks just fine. Now that you've come up with a decent store, here's my next question - have you decided on your sales funnel and how you're going to communicate with your customers? Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @kbeautyblossom !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.