Hi everyone. So basically I launched facebook ads on March 1st. They seem to be doing pretty well: $0.16-$0.25 CPC and an average CTR of %3.2, which again I guess is pretty good, or maybe not, you tell me. So now that I have been running my ads for 2 days, I came to a conclusion that possibly the problem is in my store appearence.
There are some things that I would change like photos, however I would need to pay for that and I want to minimize my costs so I found free ones. Overall I actually thought my website looks nice, but I spent $65 on ads and got no sales, and about 3 add to carts and 3 reached checkouts per 100 visitors.
This is really annoying because just imagine how much more money we would all make if at least half of that would convert. My website: https://onestep-hairdryer.com/ Please give me any feedback on what do you think about its different aspects and what could possibly help me out, because apparently the product still has potential, however.... Well enough talking. Thanks for your feedback you can't imagine how much I would appreciate that.
Do you need to run Facebook ads right now ? I normally text websites using organic free marketing before going into paid. Here are few suggestions also.
Shopify is all a learning curve I'm sure you will work it all out my friend.
Hey One Step-Hairdryer,
The store has tremendous potential. But still, you need to work on certain grounds. Some major areas to work on are as follows:
May the store improve its appearence and drive a lot more sales with time.
The overall first impression on your site was definitely positive. I like how you stayed true to your brand colors on-site design, it makes the site holistic and professional. However, I have a feeling that something was lacking. Add more information about the company, why you think it is a great item, and what you offer to your customers that Amazon or Alibaba sellers don't.
Anyways, I have come up with a list of tips that you might want to take into consideration.
-the hero banner looks not very professional. The fact that it has all different photos compiled, Taylor Hill included, makes me think that the information on the site is not trustworthy. I would rather go with a black simple banner of high resolution that will a unique text in hot pink that resonates with your brand.
-put the sign up for updates section in a frame. Currently, it looks lost in space:)
-Do not go pop up keeps appearing every time I switch from one site to another, it is bothering my experience. Change the settings to popping up only once.
-The 40% discount on your store is not bringing many benefits for two reasons. It is hard to notice and it is devaluing the product.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? Or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
I recommend using Growave app for doing. The great thing about this app is that it has 10 features in one and quite affordable.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or feel free to reach out if you have additional questions.
Hello @Gleam, Here is the feedback for your store:-
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Being a single product store. I would suggest you to add a video of displaying the use of the product.
- Add a Livechatbot. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.