Hey By Blood,
Below listed points would surely impart your store a better look:
I wish you all the luck for the coming days.
Hi @MontyEste welcome to Shopify family
I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great ! I would like to share a couple of tips which will will help you out
1. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products Ensure that every products has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Branded video content is likely to takeover consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency if you want to sell more and boost sales.
Adding visually attractive stickers like number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Wish you all the best.
Congratulations on your store opening. It’s a pleasure to stumble upon your store. The design looks great, and the product looks great! But overall, I like the concept of a store. I like how you provide food recipes and try to connect with the audience. It's great and can definitely increase the trust of visitors. Pay tribute to this!
There is no doubt that you will design wisely in the right direction, and make some adjustments, you will be able to achieve the desired goal immediately.
I offer you some suggestions. I hope they can help you.
1. Header-with a header and a clear search bar to help users find the products they need. Examples of good titles
2. Picture number-make sure that each product has 3-4 pictures, because this will help someone decide whether to buy. Many products I see have only one product image on a page.
3. The products displayed on the product list page are somewhat crowded. Add some space between them to make the appearance look more decent.
4. Product description-add a longer product description because this is how you convince someone to buy on your website. In addition, it helps search engine optimization and natural search ranking.
5. Page length-Your homepage and product sheet are very long, and you also need to scroll to the top button so that the viewer can easily jump to the top of the page with one click. Provide you with the best performance application link. Scroll to top
6. Connect with yourself through social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin), these are the treasures of e-commerce store advertising and marketing. Add their link to your footer.
7. Shopping cart page: discount code, gift packaging, other shopping cart notes, delivery date picker, I agree to the terms and conditions, trust badge, etc. -Use these features on the shopping cart page to personalize the customer's shopping experience.
8. Finally, according to my point of view, you will have to create some urgency and social proof in the store (social proof-once you start getting sales).
Social proof will help your visitors understand who has purchased your product or who added your product to the shopping cart, thereby increasing the viewer’s trust in your product and increasing the conversion rate.
As for urgency-
For example, I’m sure you’ve learned how Amazon can drive the rapid development of sales by showing the number of remaining products, upcoming sales, or by showing how fast they order products, so as to reach the minute.
If you want to sell more products, it is necessary to increase the urgency of marketing. Making people feel that they will miss the opportunity or lose it is an effective way to promote conversion.
Hello @MontyEste ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.