Could you please give me feedback?

Solved
MyMien
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hi there,

Could you please give me feedback on my site - www.mymien.ca ? I have tried hard to generate sales... but nothing yet I must be doing something wrong... any advice or help! 

Thanks!

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MyMien 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

I must say that I love your store's vibe and general color, they make me feel good. However, I could provide you some feedback below

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Move the introduction section higher

MyMien - Canadian Women's Lifestyle Brand 2020-12-09 08-49-11.png

I highly recommend you should move this section with the catalog higher, under the slideshow so customers can immediately know about who you are and what your store provides.

1.3 Restructure the layout of the home page

Your store provides a lot of collections with different products but they are not placed logically and it's not easy to cover them one time when first visiting your store's home page. Many customers can find it difficult to check all of them and can be confused.

So I recommend you should review the layout/ structure of the home page. I noticed that with some product lists, you name for "Featured Products", others have different names so it's not uniform.

You can consult my demo template here. I group many collections for a section

Or another way, you can reduce the size of each banner to make the page more clear and also decrease the spacing between the banner and the product lists below.

1.4 Review the testimonial section

MyMien - Canadian Women's Lifestyle Brand 2020-12-09 09-08-34.png

Ask customers to go to another page to read the full feedback is not a good experience, I recommend you can show the full feedback. Let check my template here

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

You can make them as a slideshow to easily view all of them without redirecting to other pages. 

1.5 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://mymien.ca/products/peppermint-blend-roll-on

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

And add an image that shows the product in context. You can consult my template here

2.2 Add the quantity selection for the product

2.3 Add reviews or rating stars for the product 

Product reviews are one of the most vital tools so customers will determine to buy your products or not. You should add 3-6 reviews. Moreover, you can add rating stars under the product description as well. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @GaryBusey1, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Create a drop-down menu under the products category of the header menu.

- Increase the visibility of the search bar.

Some marketing tools that you need to add to your store:

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @MyMien, I hope you are doing good! your store looks great. Here are some suggestions:

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

- Add product reviews on the product pages.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes