Could you please give some feedbacks on my website? Thank you!

Nâmnh
3 0 0

I first launch this store for 2 days. Could you please give some feedbacks on my website? Here it is: fogligan.com

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 39 29

Hello and thank you for sharing your store with us for feedback!

It looks like your store's password page is still live at this time which is why no one has been able to review it. If you are able to disable your online store password for a short period of time I'd be happy to have a look at it and provide any feedback I can for you.

You don't need to do this right away though, you can wait until you are closer to your launch if you prefer. Just reply back to this thread and let me know and I'll try and review your store for you as soon as I can.

In the meantime, here are some of the things we look for or see missing a lot:

• Help Center: Policy Pages - Accessible pages for customers to see your return policy, privacy policy, terms of service and contact page. Most stores will have these linked in the footer menu.

• Help Center: Connect Your Social Media Accounts - Make sure you have direct links to your social media accounts. This builds trust with your customers and with your social platforms. Trust = Higher Rankings!

• Help Center: Media - Always make sure your image are crisp and clear and very high quality. We provide an amazing free resource for merchants to use with a ton of free high resolution images: Burst Stock Photos.

I hope those tips help you get your store looking picture perfect!

Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3333 189 604

Hello @NâmnhThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add shipping, privacy, returns & refund policy in the footer.

- On the homepage, add a section of trending, new arrival products. 

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes