Hello everyone !
I hope you had a good week and good plans for the weekend.
I opened this store last year and ran for 2-3 months then I did freeze it since I didn't have enough time for this.
Last week I redesigned and did pivot my store and started to run google ads for almost 1 week and there's no sales (there's only 1 sale which I did to see if checkout process work fine)
I just changed home page design this afternoon to see if it works, I will put screen shots of previous version of home page down below as well.
I just did zoom out a bit so that you could see all home page
I would really appreciated if you could take a few moments and get me some constructive feedbacks.
Thank you very much !
I like the default debut theme layout you are using.
I personally think using something like trust badges, product reviews, and offers might help.
The store performance is good.
Hello @CarryPartner, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image. I would recommend you to change the banner image and add attractive banner image or slider images to grab visitors' attention.
- Correct the spelling as shown in the screenshot.
- Add reviews on the product page.
- Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience on the home page. Add a section of trending, new products.
- Maximize the customer engagement in your store to engage the customers coming to your store and convert them into paying customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!