Could you please review and give some feedback on my new shop ?

CarryPartner
2 0 1

Hello everyone !

I hope you had a good week and good plans for the weekend.

I opened this store last year and ran for 2-3 months then I did freeze it since I didn't have enough time for this.

Last week I redesigned and did pivot my store and started to run google ads for almost 1 week and there's no sales (there's only 1 sale which I did to see if checkout process work fine)

carrypartner.com 

I just changed home page design this afternoon to see if it works, I will put screen shots of previous version of home page down below as well.

First Website Design 1.jpg   First Website Design 2.jpg

I just did zoom out a bit so that you could see all home page

I would really appreciated if you could take a few moments and get me some constructive feedbacks.

Thank you very much !

Take care

NadeemP
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi!

I like the default debut theme layout you are using.

I personally think using something like trust badges, product reviews, and offers might help.

The store performance is good. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @CarryPartner, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. I would recommend you to change the banner image and add attractive banner image or slider images to grab visitors' attention.

- Correct the spelling as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot - 2021-02-06T122853.704.png

- Add reviews on the product page.

- Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience on the home page. Add a section of trending, new products.

- Maximize the customer engagement in your store to engage the customers coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. 

• Add an attractive popup with a discount code to entice people to signup for a newsletter which will help you to capture visitors and increase the number of email subscribers. You can target customers easily by running email campaigns. 
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
  • Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Send automatic review request mails to collect more reviews and give loyalty points to customers on leaving a review.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes