Creative Cases l New store l Urgent Feedback Needed

NikolasKempf
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

We just launched our store Creative Cases: www.creativecases.ch

We worked really hard on the design and product photography.

So far we had a decent amount of traffic and we saw 10+ added to the cart but so far no conversions.

Can you please give us some feedback on anything we can improve so we can have good conversions.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Nikolas

0 Likes

Hi,

oscprofessional_0-1613984471758.png

I have checked your site on page insight

You need to work on your website performance’s speed with following point that I have mentioned below.
Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed you need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minify.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

Hi @NikolasKempf,

This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and would want to leave some constructive comments for your store.

1Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Hero section 

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 17.22.17.png

- The banner is a little bit too much with many camera lenses looking at visitor. This makes me feel quite intimidated. You should consider to change to something less confusing

- You should include a CTA button on the biggest banner

- 4 images on the hero section are all clickable but when I click on this it directs me to the same homepage. You should take advantage of this clickable images to direct to other pages 

3 Add a secondary hover image + star ratings in each product columns

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 17.42.57.png

- Since you have collection name on top of the product so you dont need to use secondary hover image to do it again. You could include another product image as secondary hover image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

- Include Star rating is of importance. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to add rating stars because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

4. Homepage layout

- Your homepage contains quite many featured product and collections. You should cut down on the number of products and collections featured on homepage and save it for other pages like: Product List page, Collection page (to avoid customers feeling tiredsome because they cannot scroll to the end of your homepage)

You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Videos
  • Blog posts
  • Story of your brand, product details, 
  • Testimonials
  • etc.

5. Include 3-5 additional image for product page

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 18.06.49.png

You can include more picture so your customers can have a better look at it and decide more quickly 

---

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2786 160 518

Hello Nikolas @NikolasKempf, I hope you are doing good! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- In terms of design, you did a great job. 

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile, or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

- Enable social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes